Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #11
annaw

Chapter 5

I woke up from the creak my cell door made when it was opened. Shortly after, the lights came on. Greg was walking towards me with a clear glass, with a purple fluid in it, in his left hand. “Drink up girl.” He said and grinned as he handed me the glass. I was about to obediently gulp it all down right away when, in a sudden act of defiance, I threw the glass with all of my strength, into the wall opposite me. Greg turned and watched as the glass shattered against the wall, causing the purple fluid to splash down on the floor and slowly run towards the drain in one of the corners of my cell, that acted as a toilet. He stared at the shattered glass and fluid quietly for a moment and then said “You are going to regret this” in a low growl through his teeth. He grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up at least a foot of the floor, and pushed me against the wall. I couldn’t breathe. He picked up a small flask from one of his pockets and, with his teeth, pulled the small cork lid off it. Without a word he shoved it into my mouth and tilted it back until it was empty. I recognized the taste immediately. It was the same purple fluid as before. I couldn’t do anything to stop the fluid from slowly running down my throat and into my stomach. Once it was all gone, Greg, let me go and took a step back. There wasn’t any pain coming from my penis this time, but I could feel the rest of my body changing. I could feel the bone structure of my face, shifting. I looked down at my body and noticed my hips was wider than before, my butt had become rounder and my waist slightly thinner. Then my boobs started to grow. It was like balloons, being blown up. They kept growing until they were what I would say, with my limited experience, a b cup. They weren’t very big but they were, without a doubt, boobs. If I had seen this body on the internet, without a face, there was no way I would be able to tell it wasn’t a woman's. Except for the penis of course.

I let out a silent “woah”, when I noticed my body, and looked up at Greg. His eyes were wide open, jaw dropped. He caught himself staring and looking ridiculous, and quickly brought back his old smug expression. “Come with me.” He said and walked out of my cell. I followed closely behind him until we passed a mirror, hanging on the wall. I froze when I saw myself in the corner of my eye. I could not believe that the girl standing in the mirror, looking back at me, was infact... me. Sir was right, if anyone came to find me now, they would have no chance of recognizing me. I touched my face carefully, just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. That was when Greg noticed I wasn’t following him anymore, so he came back and grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of a door I hadn’t seen before. There was a label on the door that said “Staff room”. He opened it and shoved me inside.

There was seven men in there already. They were all dressed identically, with a black t-shirt and blue jeans. When Greg and I entered the room they all became silent. “I brought us some entertainment!” Greg said with a wide grin on his face, as he slapped my butt hard enough for me to stumble a couple more steps into the room. The man closest to me, quickly, stood up from his chair and took me in his arms as I stumbled. “Why thank you, Greg.” The man who caught me said. “...But what do you think Sir would do if he found out we used one of his sweet little girls” Greg just grinned “He won’t know. Trust me!”. Everyone in the staffroom started laughing hysterically. The man who caught me, forcefully, bent me over the small table he was seated by. He stuck a completely un lubed finger up my butt and said “Ooh yeah, this one’s tight.” I could hear Greg laugh, “Yeah, Sir just popped her cherry last night! She’s basically untouched!”. Another hysterical laugh, spread throughout the room. The man, who had a finger in my butt, positioned himself behind me and pulled the finger back out. I could hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Another man stepped in front of me and pulled his dick out. Before I had time to react, he stuck it into my mouth and started fucking my throat. While he was doing this I felt something wet land directly on my asshole. Shortly thereafter I felt a penis being pushed, hard, against my hole. It slid in, eventually, and I could hear the man moan from pleasure as it did. He must have been bigger than Sir, because my asshole felt more stretched, but it didn’t hurt at all. It just felt good. Infact, it felt awesome. My eyes rolled up as I was being fucked, hard, from both directions. All the men in the staffroom lined up, one after the other, waiting for their turn to use one of my holes. The first men came, almost simultaneously into my ass and my throat. When the man, fucking my throat, pulled back out I could taste the semen. It tasted even more different than before. Now it wasn’t salty at all, in fact, it tasted sweet, like candy. It was delicious! While he was pulling out I tried to lick as much of it, up, as I could. “Easy now, girl. There’s plenty more where that came from” He said and chuckled as he slumped down on the couch, allowing the next in line to push his penis down my throat. The same happened behind me and I could soon feel another hard dick being pressed against my asshole.

This continued on for hours it felt like. Some of the men, I think, fucked me twice. Eventually they all was slouching in chairs or couches. I was almost completely covered in cum. I tried licking up all I could reach but I was very sore, and had trouble moving at all. I didn’t care though. The cum tasted so good it made my head spin. When I couldn’t find any more cum on my body, I crawled over to the men, sitting in the couch, and started cleaning their dicks with my mouth, savouring any cum I could find. “Damn…” One of the men said. “This slut really enjoys cum”. They all laughed. “You got yourself a good one Greg. My slut starts crying as soon as she sees me. It’s annoying as fuck. But yours… Yours is gorgeous!” He looked up at Greg. “Wanna trade?” They all laughed again. He called me gorgeous. I had never gotten a compliment on my looks before. Greg stood up, “Yeah well… next time it’s one of your girls, Dan.” He looked at one of the men in the couch. “Come with me, girl.” He said and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me away from the delicious semen. I whimpered slightly in protest but eventually followed him out of the room.

He led me down to my cell and told me to “Sit down.”, so I did. He pulled his dick back out and aimed it towards me. Shortly after a light yellow stream of piss, hit me directly in the face. “This is for not drinking your medicine voluntarily, earlier.”. The surprise made me gasp and open my mouth, wide. Greg noticed, and quickly aimed his stream directly into my mouth. The shock made me swallow a little before I could spit the rest out and close my mouth. The pee rinsed any remaining taste from the cum that still was in my mouth, and the pee didn’t taste good at all. It was very salty and warm. He continued to hose down the rest of my body until he wasn’t able to anymore. He put away his dick and left me, alone, soaked in piss, in my cell.

He came back a couple of hours later, carrying a tray with something that could only be described as gray goo, on it. “Enjoy.” He simply said as he slid it under the door, and left. I crawled over to the tray and smelled the goo. It didn’t really smell like anything. I tasted a little and it didn’t taste anything either, but at the very least, it got rid of some of the lingering piss taste I still had in my mouth.

Thirty minutes later he came back again. He unlocked the cell door and told me to follow. He led me to the room where he hosed me down with water, my first day here. He told me to stand in the center of the room while he did it again. Still with icy cold water. He then led me to a room with walls, lined with various whips, dildos, buttplugs and restraints of all sorts. Against one wall was a big wooden X with a leather strap at the end of each arm. One of the walls had shackles in different locations. There was a big wooden table in the center of the room, with restraints in each corner as well. “Wait here.” Greg said and locked the door behind me. A short moment later, Sir, stepped into the room. “On your knees” he said as he entered without even looking at me. I slowly slid down to my knees and looked at him. He marched over to me and slapped me across the face. “When I give you an order you will obey, immediately and enthusiastically. You are a slave now. You live to serve. You are nothing else but a tool for other men to use in order to cum.” He looked at me for a moment while I caressed my cheek where he had slapped me. He walked over to one of the walls and grabbed a thin leather belt from a hook. In the middle of the leather belt, was a small metal ring. It also had the word slave written across it’s surface. He strapped it around my neck and adjusted it to fit me snugly.

He paced back and forth in the room, with his hands behind his back. “There are rules you are going to have to follow. If you should break one of these rules you will be punished accordingly.” He paused for a second. “Rule number one: The slave will always obey her superiors.” He turned towards me. “Which in your current case, is everyone.”. He continued pacing. “Rule number two: The slave will only speak when asked a question. Rule number three: Every time the slave meets with one of her superiors, she shall kneel and place her hands behind her back, and wait for further instructions. Rule number four: The slave shall always address her superiors as Sir´or Master.” He once again paused and turned to look at me. “Understood?”. I nodded timidly and said “Yes…” *SMACK* “NO!” He roared. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the big wooden X, and strapped each of my arms and legs to the leather straps. As he walked over to the wall with whips he said: “Recite rule number four back to me!” Scared by the sudden turn of events, I stammered: “T th the slave sh sh shall always adr adress her superiors a as Sir or Master.” I quickly added “...Sir.”. He picked up a whip with a lot of… in lack of better words… tails. He spun around and let the multiple tails hit me across my stomach. I winced in pain. “So…” He asked as he whipped me again. “Why didn’t you then?” I hesitated and he whipped me again. “I… I forgot… Sir.” I said and he whipped me once more. My stomach was bright red and with each strike from the whip it stung more and more. I had close my eyes to not cry. “We are done here.” He said and quickly left the room. Shortly after he left, Greg came in and untied me from the X. He attached a lead to my new collar and led me back to my cell. Sad and in pain, I curled into a ball in my corner and fell asleep.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote