Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #8
annaw

Firstly, let me just say thank you to everyone who's read my story so far and a special thanks to wolf007 and restia <3

I hope you like this next part as well. I havn't really had time to proof read it though so there might be a bit more errors than usual. I hope not though :3

I have also planned out quite a lot of the future of the story and I'm pretty excited for where this is going

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

When I woke up, the mask wasn't strapped to my face anymore. A bit dizzy, I looked around and found I was alone in the room. I felt strange... I couldn't quite put my finger on why though... probably just a side effect from being unconcious. Then I look down. Holy shit! My stomach... and my chest... they're flat! This is the first time in my life, that I can remember at least, that I can lie on my back and be able to see my own penis. For a moment I forgot where I was and actually felt excited! My excitement quickly died down though when the door was swung open by the doctor. He came in, staring at a clipboard, flipping through some pages. He looked up briefly. “Ah! You're awake! Excellent!” He said with a wide smile. He walked over to me. “Soo... How do you like your new body?” He asked excitedly as he clapped me on my stomach. I hesitated for a moment and then said “good.” but what came out was just a coarse groan. My throat was still sore from Gregs treatment earlier. “Sore throat?” The doctor asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded. “Let me get you something for that.” He said as he walked over to a desk by the wall. I could see him pour a purple liquid into a cup that he later brought over to me. “Open up!” he said, and as I did, he poured the liquid slowly into my mouth. It tasted a little licorice but boy did it work! Almost immediately my throat was completely fine again. I smiled and thanked the doctor when I had finished the last of it. A few seconds later there was a sharp pain coming from my penis and balls. I winced and squirmed a little but my shackles held me in place. “Don't worry” The doctor said. “It's completely normal. It's just your penis shrinking a little.” WHAT!? My penis was small enough as it was. It certainly did not need to be even smaller! “Let me remove your chastity cage so we can have a look at it. You are going to need an even smaller one anyways.” He said as he fished up a key from his pocket. Did everyone have a key to my chastity cage? When he removed it I could see my, now, tiny penis. It was maby the thickness of my pinky but not even as long as it. It looked like it would belong to a kid. At that moment I noticed another thing. I had no pubic hair... Infact I had no bodyhair whatsoever. They must have shaved me when I was unconcious or something. I also found it strange that there was no loose skin or scars or anything. “What the he...” I stopped. My voice sounded strange. Brighter than usual. “You see, that fluid you just drank, was a mixture of my own making. It's a type of HRT with some new experimental drugs. I've also mixed in a few of my own prototype drugs to make it even more useful.” He said with a proud smile on his face. “The first time you have it, your penis will shrink. It will shrink down to the size it was before you hit puberty. Then, your boobs will grow a little. We are still trying to figure out a way to grow them as large as we want. Unfortunately they will only grow to the size your DNA allows. If we want them bigger, we need to do it surgically and that won't happen because Sir doesn't want any scars on his girls. So we are just going to have to hope they grow nice and big yeah?” He said and looked at me with a grin. “The experimental drugs, I've made and added myself, makes it so that your” He paused for a brief moment. “Openings...” He continued. “Are more elastic. What that means is that you will be able to take bigger insertions without risking any permanent danger. Another positive effect my drugs have is that they completely remove your gag reflex.” He winked. “Then of course, your facial features and body will change to be a bit more feminine.” He looked at me for a second. “Oh! And your voice will change to be more feminine as well.”

I looked down at my body again and noticed another change. My nipples were protruding a bit more than usual. They were sort of standing up slightly... like small mountains. “How did you remove my fat? I can't see any scars” I managed to say. He looked up at the ceiling and brought down, what I had assumed to be a big lamp. “That's because we used this” He said and clapped the big lamp thing. “It's a laser. I've invented it myself.” He looked prouder than ever. “You see, it sort of melts the fat away, allowing your body to sweat it out. No scars.” He paused for a moment. “Allthough, a small side effect seems to be that you become sterile...” He became silent for a moment but then a smile spread across his face again. “Not that, that matters to you!” He walked over to his desk again and picked up a tiny chastity cage made of plastic. As he attached it to my penis he said. “On the bright side though, it also kills your hair follicles, so you'll always have a smooth and hairless body!”

He walked over behind me and placed a hand on each of my shoulders, looking down at me. “I think it's about time we give that new throat of yours a try, don't you? He had a wide grin on his face. He unlocked my hands from the shackles, just to shackle them again, but this time at the side of the bed. He reached under the bed and pulled a lever, causing the top quarter of the bed fold downwards, making my head stick out over the edge of the bed. He pulled his penis out and stuck it in my mouth. I didn't even resist anymore. What could I even do, shackled to the bed. He stuck his medium sized dick as far down my throat as he could. I didn't gag though. It didn't hurt either. I could feel my throat dialating to make room for his penis. It was a strange feeling.

He continued pumping my throat for atleast 10 more minutes. Right before he was about to cum, he pulled it back out and shot his load into my mouth. Strange... his semen didn't taste like the other times I've been forced to taste it. It wasn't salty at all. It didn't really have much of a taste but it wasn't bad. It was probably a side effect from the HRT thing he made me drink. Probably wants me to acknowledge it myself. I wasn't falling for it though, but I didn't grimace though, which made him smile.

“Now, Sir wanted to talk to you in private as soon as the treatment was done.” He said as he unshackled me from the bed. “Come with me.”. He left the room, motioning with his hand, for me to follow, so I did. We stopped outside the red door I had seen before. The doctor knocked on the doors surface, smiled at me, and then left. Shortly after the door buzzed, so I opened it and stepped in. “Hello there girl.” The man said with a smug smile. “I hardly recognized you!” He stepped out from behind his desk and walked up to me. “How do you like your new body?” He asked. I said nothing. *SMACK* He slapped me across the face. “I asked you a question, girl.” I could feel the blood rush to my face. “I like it...” I said timidly. *SMACK* He slapped me again. “You like it what?” he said. The kindness in his eyes was gone. “I like it... sir?” I added and his eyes softened again. “Good.” He walked over to his desk and started undoing his pants. “I take it you've already gotten to taste Greg” He smiled. “And the doctor too perhaps?” I nodded carefully. “Did you enjoy it?” He asked. I hesitated but then nodded again. I didn't see how the truth would be better for me in this situation. I might as well give him the answer he wants. “That's my girl!” He said proudly. “I knew you would adjust well to this new life of yours. Now get over here.” He said as he pulled his dick out from his pants.

Knowing what he had in mind, I figured I might as well do it voluntarily so he won't slap me again. I walked up and kneeled in front of him. I grabbed his dick with my right hand and licked the head of his dick. “What the hell are you doing!?” He asked and took a step back. I looked up at him, not understanding anything. “I like your enthusiasm but I never asked you to suck my cock.” He looked at me and smiled. “I... I just figured” I stammered. *SMACK* “You don't talk without permission!” He said sternly. “Get up!”. I did as he asked. “Bend over the desk.” He pointed at the desk next to him. I hesitated a bit but did as he asked. “Good. Now stay like that”. He walked over to a wardrobe built in to the wall and picked up a bottle of sorts. He came up behind me again and I could hear the lid of the bottle being opened. Shortly thereafter I felt something cold run down between my cheeks. Then a hand pushed down at the small of my back and at the same time a finger was slowly pushed into my butt. I gasped from the sudden strange feeling. He pulled it back out again and then pushed it in. It felt strange but it didn't hurt. After a while he added a second finger. I could feel my asshole stretch a bit but again, it didn't particularly hurt. Suddenly he stopped. He stopped pushing down on my back and stepped back behind me. I could hear the bottle being opened again and then I felt both of his hands on either side of my butt. He put his penis against my asshole and steadily, added more and more preassure until the head of his dick slid in. He sighed slightly as he slid it in until I felt his thighs touch my butt. I felt a strange tingle in my penis. I hated myself for thinking this but... it felt good. I couldn't help myself from moaning softly as he pulled it back out only to push it in again. He picked up the pace, going faster and faster, grunting louder and louder.

Eventually he stopped while he was as deep inside me as he could. He squeezed my butt with both of his hands and let out a long sigh as I felt his penis pump load after load of semen into me. He kept it inside me for a while before slowly pulling it out. I was still lying bent over the desk, exhausted. “Get on your knees, girl, and clean me.” He said briefly and a bit out of breath. I did as he asked and got on my knees in front of him. I, if I'm going to be honest, eagerly put his penis in my mouth and... yeah, the semen does taste different than the last time. I lick and suck his penis until it's clean and he tells me “Ok, that's enough.” He walked over to the desk and pushed the door button. “You can leave.” He said as he waived towards the door, dismissively. On the other side of the door, Greg was waiting for me. “Had a good time, girl?” He said with a grin on his face. I just smiled slightly and started walking down the corridoor, Greg following me closely behind. When I stepped in to my cell he closed the door behind me. “See you tomorrow, girl.” He laughed as he left. I had got a bad feeling from that. It sounded ominous somehow. I curled up in the corner of my cell and drifted off to sleep.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaw for this post: