Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 03:49 AM   #3
annaw

Chapter 2

I woke up naked, in a cold, empty cell, with my arms stretched and shackled to a chain, hanging from the ceiling, too high for me to sit on the floor. An intense pain spreads through my arms to my shoulder. How long have I been standing like that? I tried to scream but all that comes out is a muffled “mmpmf”. I didn't even notice the ballgag in my mouth. Just then I realise my jaws are aching from being forced open so long.

I stand like that for what feels like hours, in complete silence, before I finally can hear something. A muffled voice is saying something from far away. “Did any of you touch her? Any wounds? ...Good. Clean her up and bring her to me” is what I could make out. She... they said she. That must mean there are more than me that they've taken.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer until a giant of a man stopped right outside my cell. “Oh good. You're awake.” He unlocks the cell door and steps in. “Boss wants me to clean you up and then he wants a look at you” He chuckled. “Probably wants more than a look”. He had a wide grin on his face as he unlocked my shackles. I covered my penis with my hands and considered making a break for it but figured I wouldn't get very far, and even if I did manage to outrun this giant, who is to say there's not another one waiting for me around the corner. I don't even know what direction to run, so I decided to save my strength. The man grabbed hold of my neck and pushed me forwards hard through the cell door. He kept pushing me down a long corridoor until we came to a small room with white tiles covering the floor and walls. He shoved me into the room, with force, causing me to fall. Before I have time to get back up and turn around a hard stream of ice cold water hits my back, making me to fall back down. After a while the water stopped. “Come on.” The man said and took a step back, allowing me to exit the room and continue back down the corridoor we came from. “Up the stairs” He said and guided me to the left towards the stairs with a firm hold around my neck.

He led me through a couple of rooms and then stopped outside a closed red door. He knocked twice on the door and shortly after it opened. Behind the door was a man in his 50s. He had short dark hair and a goatee with some gray hairs protruding. His eyes looked kind. He looked at me and smiled softly and then turned towards the man and said in a soft voice: “Thank you Greg. You can wait outside”. He looked back at me and waved for me to come inside. I hesitated but figured I didn't have a choice, and then I entered his room.

There was a big desk on the opposite side of the room but not much else. No windows or paintings. “Let me get this off you” He said as he removed the ballgag from my mouth. I immediately started yelling from the top of my lungs. The man smiled and calmly said “You can scream all you want but it won't do you any good. We are currently about 100 meters under ground. This room, like almost every other room down here, is soundproofed, so really, I'm the only one able to hear you scream right now.” I stare at him for a while, concidering attacking him. He doesn't look that tough. Old. Gray. Again, not knowing where to go if I manage to take him out, I decide to get some answers first. “Who are you?” I start. “Where am I and why am I here!?”. The man looks at me for a while. “Who I am is not important. You will call me Sir, or Master, whichever you prefer. I am now your owner for the time being. As I said earlier you are in a bunker, roughly 100 meters underground, in Germany. The reason you are here is because my scouts thought you fitted the description of what I'm looking for, which you do.”. He pauses for a while, letting the informaiton sink in. “Any more questions?”.

I bury my face in my hands and shake it slowly. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. I swallow hard and asks “What description? What do you want with me? And... and GERMANY!!?”. It only just hits me. He said Germany... That can't be. This must be some kind of cruel joke. Any minute I'm going to wake up now, still in my warm bed. The man chuckles “Yes, Germany. This is where we keep our little base of operations. I've got scouts, scattered all across the globe, looking for young, chubby girls like you who we can transform into obedient little cocksucking slaves.” He looked at my shocked face and smiled. “You see... Even if someone did manage to find you, they won't be able to recognize you. Hell... in about a weeks time you won't be able to recognize yourself anymore.” He said with a chuckle. “First we'll get rid of that disgusting excess bodyfat. Then you will begin a HRT. A hormone replacement treatment. And if you didn't know, the last couple of years have really advanced that technology. Then, when you look like your true self, we'll auction you off to the highest bidder. I'll make a pretty penny, Some person out there will get his or her very own slave, and you will find your real purpose in life.”

He smiled and walked over to his desk, leaned against it and sighed as he undid the fly of his pants. “Have you ever sucked a cock, girl?” I looked at him in disgust an shook my head. “huh, I thought so.” He looked down and pulled his penis out from his pants. “Well today will be your first then.” He said and smiled. “Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you.”. I look at him for a brief second. My heart was racing as I decide to make a dash for the door. I try the handle but it won't budge. Damn it. When did he lock the door? Before I have time to turn around I get pushed up against the door. “So... you want to do it the hard way huh? ...Fine by me.” I can feel his warm cock against my naked butt. I struggle to try and get free but I get nowhere. He holds me firmly against the door. He leans in close and whispers to my ear. “Don't even think about biting or I will make Greg out there, along with all the other guards, fuck that pretty little butt of yours until you'll wish you never was born. You can trust me on this one.” He spun me around and with a firm hand on top of my head, pushed me down to my knees. “Open your mouth girl” He growled. I pushed my lips together as hard as I could and tried to look away but he was too strong. With his hand on my head there's nothing I can do. He pushes his penis against my lips and I could smell his manly musk from his thick limp dick. Using his other hand he pinches my nose until I have to open my mouth to breathe. That's when he sticks it in. He pushes it in deep into my mouth and doesn't stop until my nose touches his belly. I gag and feel like I'm about to throw up. I can feel him growing hard inside my throat. It hurts. I try to pull away but my head is pushed against the door so there's nowhere for me to go. He slowly pulls it back out again, allowing me to breathe for a couple of seconds before he pushes it back down my throat. I don't gag as much this time but it still hurts. He keeps doing this for a few minutes, going faster and faster. Suddenly he slowly pushes it down as deep as he is able to and I can feel his cum pumping down my throat directly into my stomach. He holds it there for a while, until he's limp again, and then pulls it back out. He grabs hold of his, limp dick and rubs it against my face, leaving trails of cum. I'm too exhausted to protest. He zips his fly and walks over to his desk. He reaches under it to push a button I assume, because as he does this the door behind me buzzes and gets yanked open by Greg. “Take him back to his cell.” The man said to Greg. “Yes Sir.” He replied with a nod, grabbed me by my arm and pulls me up to my feet. “Move, slut!” He says as he pushes me down the corridoor and back into my cell. He straps the ballgag back into my mouth. I'm way too dazed to do anything about it. He shackles my hands back to the chain hanging from the ceiling and then leaves me alone in complete darkness.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post: