Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #179
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Well there ya go, another part in my special lifestyle.

I write alot during late evening and the night, while my girls are sound asleep; it helps me keep track of what I write. Occasionnaly, Tira is laying at my feet, her teddies in her arms, or chewing a piece of jerky beef, her favorite treat, just like now as I write down this part. Sophitia and Catt are sleeping in the bedroom, totally naked, since it is getting hot in here.

Well last week end, I had a little reception at my appartment. It is something, as I once said, that happens every now and then. A Master comes in with his female slave (Mistresses are welcomed, along with their male slaves) and we spend the night sharing our experiences, tips on training or punishing slaves, stuff like that. Then I entertain my guests with Tira performing tricks. We play cards, or watch a movie, we share a good meal, etc. Slaves are in their corner, playing their own games, and there is one ''guardian'' keeping watch over them, making sure they arent tempted to get ''too close', if you know what I mean.

When slaves misbehave, the ''guardian'' is allowed to spank the perpetrator. Slaves must behave when they are among themselves, or else it would be anarchy!

One thing's for sure: the black slave learned his lesson. He stays the hell away from Tira. Last time he tried to touch her, she bit him pretty badly. So bad in fact I had to put her in her cage. And he just tried to pet her.... imagine what would have happened if he had tried to take one of her teddies away from her.... these stuffed animals are like babies to her... I prefer not to think about the consequences of such a thing...

Well, the reception took place last Saturday. My neighbours are still puzzled over the fact that that many people come in my place; one even asked if he could come once... I told him yes, to wait for the invititation... but I wont let him in; our little ''club'' is very exclusive and he looks like the regular familly guy, so he wouldn't fit in.

Guests started to arrive around 6 PM, in regular clothes. They are required to change on the dungeon, where Sophitia was waiting for them, so she could take care of the guests' clothes. Tira was sitting in a corner of the living room, her leash tied around the sofa's leg, her body enclosed in her harness, like her Mistress Sophitia. When she saw the black slave, she frowned and growled at him, scratching the wooden floor with her nails. I said her name once in a stern tone and she immediately calmed down.

Cattleya, in her leather apron, her collar tightly tied around her neck, greeted the guests with a glass of wine, keeping them on a silver plate.

Once everyone had arrived and was served a drink (Wine for Masters and Mistresses, carbonated apple juice for slaves), we all sat at the table and Mistress Laura said with a slight tone of surprise:

-Rayne, my dear, you didn't tell us you had hired a maid for this evening! Where did you hire her, I'd like to have her at my place next time we meet there!

-She is not a hired maid, I said with amusement. Didn't you see she was collared?

-So she is yours? asked Master Sade with surprise. Another one, Rayne?

-Yes, I said, still amused. Another one. She is my third girl. She was so anxious to be owned by me I couldn't refuse. And since Sophitia had her leg injury, she needs help around the place and Tira is more than willing to help her mistress, but she is mostly a pet and spends most of her time on all fours. Catt kinda fills the blanks, in a way.

-Soon you won't even have to go to work, your slaves will all be your providers, said Lady Queen, another Mistress with a slight sneer. Or is it your goal?

-Nope, as Catt brought me the deck of cards. My goal is to live my life happily. I had a slave and a pet, and I thought I didnt need anything else, but I found out that a little extra couldn't hurt. That is why I took Catt in. Sophitia is still limping and cant stand for too long.

-Well, if you ever feel like parting with your dog, I'll take her in, said Mistress Laura, looking at Tira with envy. This little pup would amuse me a lot.

I laughed and said:

-Well you wouldn't like her much. She doesn't answer well to female domination. Sophitia is the only women she will obey and submit to. Not even Catt can make her do what she wants. She barely can pet her, and only if Tira lets her. In the beginning she even bit Sophitia, so don't waste your time.

-Anything you wanna get rid of, I'll take it, said Master Sade.

-Won't happen, I said sternly.

Of all the members of our group, he is the only one I despise. Still, I cant exclude him: none of our members can be expelled without a strong valid reason. Why do I hate the man, you ask? For the way he treats his slave.

He named her Shame and forces her to drink his piss; denying her clean water. He marred her back; she shows a couple of deep scars, results of him whipping her so hard that he made her bleed. Apparently, she begged him to stop, but he didn't until the skin was torn. All that because she drank a glass of water behind his back.
All of that happened before he joined; if we had known about that before, he would have been excluded.
We Masters and Mistresses treat our slaves with a certain degree of respect; all who know me knows that the well being of my girls is above all else.

Once I caught Shame drinking water from the tap, in the bathroom. The poor girl was so affraid I was going to tell her Master she began so shake and whimper. I reassured her and let her drink her fill. She looked so grateful I felt like punching Sade in the face when i saw him.

Now, I dont say he wont let her have the basic needs a human being is entitled to, but I suspect him not to respect his slave's limits.
So if a guy like that really thinks I'm gonna leave either one of my girls alone with him, he's got another thing coming.

As we were playing a game of gin rummy, I noticed that Catt, who was assigned to serve drinks to the guests, had caught the eye of Master Sade. She looked like she didn't pay attention to him, but I could see in her eyes when she looked at me that she felt uneasy having him near her like that.

As she was slowly walking away from him, I noticed that Master Sade was staring at Catt's large breasts. With a condescendant tone, he said to his slave:

-Shame, look at this slave. This is how you should look like.

Most of the Masters and Mistresses shared a laugh, but I didnt, imitated by Master Kyle, who really didn't share Sade's taste for sadism.

Shame, who was sitting by herself in a corner of the livingroom, not allowed to play with the other slaves, looked... well... ashamed of herself. She isn't tall at all. she is on the skinny and she has almost no breasts. Compared to Catt who's tall and has huge boobs, she really is a pale figure...

-Master, nervously asked Catt, may I be excused?

-Yes you can. Go join the other. I'll call for you when I need you, I said.

Catt bowed, kissed my hand, then joined the other slaves, her back turned against Sade who looked shocked.

-You are too soft on you slave, Rayne, he said. Wasn't she supposed to be of service?

-Our glasses are full, including yours, isnt it? said Mistress Laura, barely containing her contempt, her eyes on her cards. So she fullfiled her duties and it isnt your place to question Master Rayne's way of treating his slaves.

Sade didnt say anything until the night was done. I looked at Mistress Laura with gratitude.

As the night went by, we kept on playing cards and talking about random stuff. The slaves were behaving well; in fact they completely exhausted Tira: she loves playing fetch. Well that night she played so much that she finally quit by herself (which happens rarely) and lay on the floor, huffing and puffing.

Catt brought her a bowl of water and Tira drank it all up, but when a slave threw her the ball, she didnt move. She fell asleep, her head on Sophitia's lap, while Catt was petting her.

(next part soon, I am falling asleep and I just noticed that Tira left the room to go to sleep. I wouldn't surprised if she jumped on the bed to sleep in her mistress' side.)

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote