Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 10:01 PM   #167
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

for those who are wondering, we had a great sex fun time on new years

before I tell you about it, I've got an anecdote to tell you folks.

nothing big, but still

If I ever had any doubts about Tira's feelling, they vanished in a flash.

I decided to test Tira's loyalty and affection towards me and Sophitia.
On january 2nd, I sent Tira on an errand to the convenient store. Nothing serious, I just told her to fetch some soft drinks.

While Sophitia and I were alone I warned her of my plan and she assured me that she would cooperate.

When Tira came back, I was sitting at my computer, browsing websites where girls were exposing themselves as pets. I was reading the adds where some very interesting propositions were made, while Sophitia was watching the TV.

When Tira came in the room to give back the change I gave her, she immediately caught a glance at the screen where a picture of a pretty petite red-head, naked and on a leash, was exposed.

In a weak voice, Tira asked:

-Master? Why are you looking at other pets?
-Because I am considereing expanding the family and offer your mistress another pet..., I replied.
-You wish to replace me?, she asked, her voice trembling.
-Don't know yet. , I replied. Maybe, maybe not. We have enough room, but a second pet may be a bit much... and I don't have room for a second cage...

Her reaction after my last sentence satisfied me beyond my wildest dreams.

She fell on her knees and started to cry.

-Why do you want to get rid of me? am I not submissive enough? Am I not tamed enough? if I ever offended you, or Mistress, please tell what I did wrong and punish me! Punish me all you want, even after I called for the Code Red! Whipe me until I bleed, scar my ass, beat my pussy, squeaze my breasts until they squirt milk, hurt me twice as much as I hurt you, but please, dont get rid of me! Keep me with you, Keep me with you! I dont want to be left alone!

She bowed before me, her face touching the floor, and she kept crying, her body shaking violently, her hands reaching for my feet. She was crying for real, with real tear pouring from her eyes.

When Sophitia came in the room, as intended, she couldnt help but being surprised by Tira's reaction. Once our pet took notice of Sophitia's presence, she threw herself at her mistress' feet, imploring:

-Mistress! Mistress!! Please, dont let Master replace me! Dont let him throw me out! I want to stay with both of you! Please Mistress, I beg you! Dont let him do this!

I could see Sophitia was heartbroken: tears were showing in her eyes. She managed to show a stern face and say in a satisfyingly harsh voice:

-If Master wants another pet, that is his decision!

Tira layed at Sophitia's feet, clinging desperately to her, and she cried:

-Please, don't do this! Keep me with you! I love you! I love you both! I dont want another Master! I dont want another Mistress!!

that was enough.

As Sophitia started to cry, I stood up and I took Tira in my arms. As soon as she felt my arms around her, she clung to me with such strenght that I thought she was going to rip my clothes appart. I lifted her very easily (she is very light, given her small frame) and I took her to the livingroom, followed by Sophitia walking cautiously with her crotches.

I let her enough time to calm down, then I explained her the truth behind this scenario. Once she understood that I never had any intention to get rid of him, she clung to me. As Sophitia sat down on the couch, she began to cry too. she asked me not to do that again.

After an hour, during which I had to repeat again and again that I would never get rid of her, that it was only a test, she turned her affection toward Sophitia. She curled up against her and took her Mistress' hand in hers, kissing them repetitively.

You may think that what I did was a very cruel joke.
I just wanted to make sure that Tira would be ours forever.

I got my answer.

our bonds are stronger than ever.

Our little familly can be expended, our bonds will remain strong.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Master Rayne for this post: