View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 02:42 AM   #2711
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Default added the quote and the denial period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Thank you for the task.

Indeed a do have some nice large belts, so picked one of them for the spankings ^^

First dressed up in a simple white thong and the white ankle socks and stood in front of a large mirror so, I could see myself get red. giggles

I spanked everything, well almost everything in the right order. Some areas harder than others, depending on the risk level of the area's:
https://www.devianceanddesire.com/20...ay-safe-zones/
I didn't spank my neck as I felt that to be unsafe as well as the back at waist level as I couldn't control the impact there enough with the kidneys there.
But in the end I was quite red, especially compared to the white socks and panties. giggles

So once properly suffering, I started edgimg, which went really fast and I really had to watch out not to climax, which nearly happened on the 3rd edge...

Done with the edging, I stood up again and looked at the red figure in the mirror hurting on a lot of places, running my hands, feeling my body, the saliva dripping and getting rubbed in by my hands... After the 20 minutes I was also in another form of heat ^^

After that I took a nice long and warm bath, hoping I deserved that ^^

But in the end I skipped 4 items (2x neck 2x back at waist level). So I guess I should either be denied for that or punished in another way...

Cutie pain slut Victoria,

Thank you again for your nice and precise report.
Thank you too for the link. I knew there is dangerous places to avoid yet learned about the neck, ears and kidneys. I didn't read the full article yet but saved it. I guess it depends on the impact tool you use too.
Anyhow, you did well in staying safe, so, I won't punish you for that, that would be unfair.
But... there's always a but, right? >:] I'd love to know that, to please me, you stay in denial for (4 x 1d6) 13 days. You can use your holy trainer cage if you wish, and I'll be even more pleased if you put the days counter in your signature.

You did well too in relaxing and grooming in a warm bath. Aftercare is important.

I'm very pleased with you. Might want to play again sometimes

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 08-15-2023 at 02:53 AM.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote