View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:35 AM   #48
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinnMan View Post
Add 5 edges for the total
Thansk @TheMinnMan for adding to my thread!

This one I I left the egg in my pussy for and grabbed my magic wand. I was already dripping went and so ready from deep throating my dildos, that I had a feeling I'd be on edge very fast and was nervous that I'd cum as I haven't been allowed to orgasm much today yet.

I started by kneeling down with my legs spread wide and pressed the magic wand set to low on. Even though I was expecting to be on edge fast I didn't think it'd only take 2 or 3 seconds to have me right there, but I forced myself to count to five and didn't allow myself to cum or take the wand off until I reached 5. I had a 10 second break and this time upped the intensity to medium. I felt this all through my very stretched pussy and my clit was throbbing and needy. My pussy was clenching around the egg and within a couple seconds I was back on the edge. Again I had a break but this one only 5 seconds. I kept the wand on medium for the next two edges which like before had my pussy all needy and wanting an orgasm within seconds. Then the fifth one I removed the wand only to turn the intensity to high and placed it firmly on my over-sensitive clit. Within seconds i was back on edge, rocking against the wand wishing I could cum but I forced myself to count to 30 as I kept the wand on. I am so proud that I didn't cum but my pussy is now aching and needy begging for orgasm.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote