View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
submissive-ana

Default very happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post
I like to answer truths! I'm also inherently nosy and like to read through them. So I figured I'd make my own set for me to stalk through! Also, if anyone knows the song reference in the title... I'll love you forever!

1. Headphones or earphones? headphones. Love my skullcandys

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?any outfit that's pretty and fits well usually skinny jeans and a little makeup not much though and im sorted

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? nope

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? quite possibly and probably are if they exist

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? hmm I think most of them were interesting but mostly Calico Jack first pirate to allow women on board

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? short

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? if it was nice? probably utopia or havensland

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? honestly? i dont think any existing ones are that fair

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? cheated on, no contest

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P no never

11. How many children do you want, if any? i have one and shes all i want

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? no not at all i think its your emotional connection that counts and if you arent happy without the sex you shouldnt bother

13. How long have you gone without bathing? like 2 days? maybe 3? i like going in the bath daily

14. Do you like the way you look? i guess so im not ugly so yeah

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? no

16. When was the last time you blushed?today haha

17. Are you happy? very happy

18. What is your favorite pastime? ice skating and reading/writing

19. Least favorite food? I cant stand Brussels

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?my mother and my husband
there you go all answered stalk away
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote