Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 12:26 AM   #2
musket

That night Emily and Jenny spent the night at Joan’s house for a sleepover. Right after dinner the three girls retreated into Joan's bedroom to watch TV and talk. "So, what was it like taking your pants and panties off around the guys?" Emily asked Jenny.

"It was a little scary at first but it felt so good knowing they could see my bum and pussy. God, I got so wet."

"I'm so jealous. I wanted to join you." Joan said.

"I wonder why you? You only got a truth didn't you? We both showed something to the boys one of us should have dared you to strip nude or something and they could see everything you have” laughed Emily.

"I couldn't," complained Joan. “The game ended before I got another turn so I didn't have a good reason to show something to them or strip if you dared me to, I felt so left out, I want to do it soon though but I don’t want the boys thinking I’m easy and I would just strip or something for no reason for them, I would if they thought they were in charge and made me do it in a game or other situation or something like that."

"Cool. What are we going to do?" Emily asked with interest.

“Well I think we all liked this morning at the tree house and I want to do it again, as a matter of fact I want the school holidays to be the best time we ever had.”

"I don't know have you any ideas girls? We can make a list Joan asked as she grabbed a pen and paper.

"We could go skinny dipping in your pool whenever your parents and brother are out" suggested Jenny.

"Yea. But I want to do more than that."

"Like what?" Joan asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to just go skinny dipping. I want to be wild and try new things."

"We need some kind of plan. What all would you like to do?" asked
Emily.

"I want to be nude a lot."

"OK. Me too. Where?"

"At home. Outside. Everywhere!" replied Jenny.

"Like in public?" asked Emily.

"Yes. Like in public! I want to be wild!"

"Cool! What else do we do girls” Joan asked. "I want to lose my virginity” said Jenny. "Me to” the other girls said. "Have you ever wanted to do it to another girl?"

"OK so now what?" asked Jenny. "We want to be nude a lot, have sex and do daring things that might embarrass us if caught. How do we get everyone to agree to go through with our summer fun and not back out?”

"We've got to set some rules - and get everyone to agree to them! Then we just do it!" said Emily. After a long discussion they came up with a list of rules they all agreed on for the summer holidays.

Rule one, while you are out anywhere absolutely no panties of any kind may be worn under their pants or dresses unless you are at your home.

Rule two, once you get into bed you must sleep in the nude every night, the only exception is if you have to wait until family members go to bed then you must strip off everything and sleep.

Rule three, you must perform any sexual act or dare with another member of the tree house club if asked to do so in a game regardless of where you are at the time.

Rule four, each girl must let herself be seen nude by a member of the other girls family once over the holidays and the other girls will nominate who the lucky family member is.

Rule five, by the end of the Holidays each girl must have been seen ether topless or bottomless by a minimum of two people you don’t know in a public place.

Rule six, each week we will take it in turns and that girl will make up a dare that must be completed by the other girls at the end of each week regardless of what she come up with.

Rule seven, before the holidays are over each of us must have lost their virginity together John or Eric.

Rule eight, to make some incentive to go through with things two nude pictures in humiliating positions would be taken of each girl and used if necessarily

Rule nine, Failure to perform and backing out of any of the above will result in the other girls discussing with the boys and creating a unique, more difficult and the most humiliating dare that they must complete successfully or be banned from the group and the photo would be shown to anyone the others thought should see them.

END OF PART TWO.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to musket for this post: