View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 03:09 PM   #53
jipperxl

Default Part 21: Caged

Part 21: Caged

Walking to class, Josh wondered how he was going to get through the day wearing a cock cage. His sweatpants did nothing to hide the bulge in this crotch so he did the best he could to cover it up with his jacket.

“Yo Josh! Wait up!”

Josh looked over and saw a smiling Tyler jogging to catch up.

“What’s up? How’s the lockdown going?” asked Tyler.

“It awful,” replied Josh as he opened up his jacket to show Tyler his bulge.

“Oh man haha. Yea, that definitely doesn’t seem fun. You have a bigger bulge than I do with my cock ring. By the way, check this out!”

Suddenly, Josh’s cock cage started vibrating violently and he quickly fell to the ground.

“What the fuck!” Josh screamed, looking up at Tyler. “What did you do!?”

“Danny gave me this little remote that makes your cage vibrate. It looks like it works,” Tyler said laughing. “He’s making me trigger it every once in a while, but it also has an automatic setting that makes it go off every 30 minutes.”

“Awww come on! That shit’s going to hurt when I try to get hard.”

“Duh, that’s the point. You can handle it though, right? You just have two days left anyways.”

They continued their walk to class and Josh was noticeably upset at the new change in circumstances.

“Fine, but can you just try and go easy with that? I’m already miserable as it is having my cock locked up.”

“Sure, I’ll try to not be trigger happy with this thing,” replied Tyler as he pushed the button on the remote again.

Josh felt the cage vibrate once again for 3 seconds and knew his cock was getting hard. “Ugh, you fucker, ” sneered Josh.

The two got to campus and started heading off toward their respective classes.

“Later man, I’ve set it to auto, so have a good time in class!”

“Yea, right. See you later”

All throughout his classes, Josh was extremely uncomfortable. The cock cage’s auto setting made it go off every 30 minutes for 30 seconds. The vibrating was so powerful, it made his entire seat vibrate, drawing weird looks from his fellow nearby students who heard it. Josh was experiencing an awkward sexual tension with his hardening cock combined with the dull pain from the cage that prevented a full hard on.

Once class was over, Josh scurried over to the bathroom to pee. Immediately, he noticed his predicament probably wouldn’t work at a urinal, so he went into a stall to sit down and piss. Pulling his sweatpants, underwear and jockstrap down, he noticed he leaked a lot of precum. There was enough of it that it actually soaked through to the front of his sweat pants. “Ah just great,” he thought as he pissed. “Just another thing to worry about.”

Josh survived the rest of his clases in his caged cock and now he went toward the locker room to get ready for football practice. He was feeling almost delirious from being incredibly horned up and unable to cum. It also dawned on him that his cock cage might cause problems on the field.

“Hey, Jock Boy! Get over here!” yelled Danny from the other side of the locker room as Josh walked in. “Wanna show the guys your upgraded package?” he laughed. Danny was with Zach and Matt. Clearly, they were waiting for him to come in.

“Ahh no, not now. Um, can I just go and get ready for practice. This thing’s embarrassing.”

“I know! That’s why I want to show the guys. Hey everyone! Come over here! Jock Boy wants to show you something.”

Their teammates came straggling over, half dressed, wondering what was going on.

Danny put his hand on Josh’s shoulder. “Ok, pull down your pants and show them what you’ve got on, bud.”

Josh hesitated. He looked at everyone’s curious faces. Lacking the courage to show his locked up manhood, he started stepping away. “Uh, it’s ok. Not right now.”

Danny addressed the small crowd, “He’s shy guys. Here, let me help you Jock Boy.” Danny quickly grabbed Josh’s sweatpants, underwear and jockstrap, and pulled them down to his knees, revealing Josh’s cock cage to the team.

“Oooh shit!” yelled one of the guys. “Hahahah, he’s fucking caged!”

“Damn that must hurt, huh?” said another one.

“Yea, he’s stuck with this thing for another day or so. Isn’t it, hilarious?” said Danny laughing.

“Oh man, look at his cock! He’s fucking leaking,” said Matt. He pointed at Josh’s caged cock which had a long string of precum dripping downward. “Hahaha, and check it! His jock is soaked in cum too.”

Josh’s face turned deep red, and he quickly pulled up his pants and underwear. “Ok ok, you all had your laughs,” he said as he went toward his locker to change. He could hear his teammates still laughing and talking about his caged cock.

Josh put on his practice uniform, and as expected, the cock cage made a huge bulge in his crotch. He definitely didn’t think this was safe to practice with.

Once on the field, the guys huddled up in front of their coach who started detailing their upcoming games. At one point, the coach saw Josh and paused.

“Josh, what the fuck is that?” he said, pointing to Josh’s huge bulge.

“Ah, sorry coach. I’m being made to wear a...um.. wear a cage around my cock.”

“Seriously?! You know how hurt you can get wearing that thing. Damn boys, your fucking antics are going to make it harder to win the regional championship,” the coach said angrily. “Well, I’ve got something for you to help with that fucking thing.” He turned to one of the team managers and whispered in his ear. The manager then ran off toward the locker room, and in a few minutes, he came running back with an object in hand. He handed it over to the coach, who then tossed it over to Josh.

“Put that on, son. That’ll prevent you from getting hurt.”

Josh looked at what seemed to be an oversized cup, while his teammates started snickering. It was huge and would make his bulge even bigger, but at least it’d deflect any blows to his crotch. He slipped the cup over his cock cage and found that it barely just covered it comfortably. Josh felt much better protected, but also extremely ridiculous with such a large bulge.

“Good! You can keep that thing too since we have so many of them in the back,” said Coach.

After the awkward exchange, the team started their practice drills. Knowing that Josh was wearing a cup, his teammates tackled him harder on the field. Landing on it made it pretty painful, but Josh knew it would’ve been worse without it. In addition, the cage was still automatically vibrating every 30 minutes. Whenever that happened, Josh would slightly bend over from his cock straining to get hard. It was one of the worse practices he’s ever had.

Later that evening Josh was sitting at his desk doing homework, glad that the day was just about over. His entire body was aching from the intense football practice earlier, and luckily, it seems the auto-vibrating of the cock cage had stopped.

He manage to get a two hours of solid studying in when all of a sudden his cock cage started vibrating. It was so intense he fell out of his chair and onto the ground.

“Aaaaahhhh fuck! Shit, shit shit,” he cried out.

Chris got up from his desk and tried to figure out what was going on. “Hey, are you ok!? Dude, what’s going on?”

“The fucking cage....uugg...it’s...fucking vibrating....uugg...like crazy.” Josh said painfully. “It hurts.”

“Oh shit, can you turn it off?”

“No...unng, fuck. I think it’s on some timer or something. It’s not stopping!”

Chris stood motionless, unsure of what to do as he saw his roommate squirm in pain on the floor.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...” Josh’s pain was slowly getting replaced with ectasy. His cock, struggling to get hard, was now ready to shoot a load. Josh started thrusting his hips, fucking the air while on the ground. Within moments, he did one big final hip thrust and felt the most awkward orgasm he ever had. His cum dribbled out of his caged cock, but he couldn’t get the full release that he usually had. The vibrating stopped and he felt spent.

Instantly, there was a knock on the door. Chris walked over and opened the door to see Tyler smiling in the doorway. “Yo Josh, did you like that?”

Josh looked up from the ground with a distraught face, “Ugh, you fucker. That was one of the worse things ever.”

“Yea, I bet you had a ruined orgasm. They fucking suck haha. It was Danny’s idea, but he said he’s going to give you a break and not have the auto-vibrating on over night. So, sleep well bud!”

Tyler left and Josh just laid on the floor completely wiped out.

The next day was more of the same. Tyler activated the auto-vibration on the cock cage, tormenting Josh during his two classes during the day. Josh just kept telling himself he only had 24 hours left with this thing.

After his last class, Josh got a text from Tyler, “Yo, meet me over by the bathroom in front of the library.”

Josh replied “Ok” and knew this wasn’t going to be good.

He caught up with Tyler by the bathoom, “Hey Tyler, what’s up?”

“Oh hey, can I borrow your pledge history book? I forgot mine and I want to study up a bit here before our pledge meeting tonight.”

“Oh sure,” Josh said with relief. He took off his backpack and started to fish for the book.

Then, Tyler went behind Josh, grab his wrists and locked them with handcuffs behind him.

“Hey! What the fuck?!” Josh yelled. “What are you doing?”

Tyler pushed Josh into the men’s bathroom and went into the largest bathroom stall at the end and closed the door.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked again.

“Oh you know, just the next step in your punishment, courtesy of Danny,” Tyler said with a grin. He pulled down Josh’s sweatpants, underwear and jockstrap down to his thighs to reveal his caged cock. Then he got a short metal chain from his pocket and connected one end of it to the tip of the cage that was housing Josh’s cock. He locked it on with a small padlock. Then he wrapped the other end the chain to the metal handlebar on the wall and locked that in place as well.

“Oh fuck! Come on! You’re going to leave me here?!” cried Josh.

“Yup, that’s the plan, buddy. But, I’ll leave the keys here with you.” Tyler had the keys to the padlocks and handcuffs on a collar, which he attached to Josh’s neck.

“You fucking bastard.”

“Don’t blame me. Tell that to Danny haha. Now, let’s finish this up. Open wide!” Tyler pulled a jockstrap from his back pocket and stuffed it deeply into Josh’s mouth, using the leg straps to secure it.

“Mmmmmmmmmrrrrf (Noooooooo)!” yelled Josh through his gag.

Then Tyler put a spandex hood over Josh’s head.

Josh couldn’t see or speak. His hands were cuffed behind his back and his cock cage was leashed to the wall. The chain was so short that it forced him stay standing up.

Tyler patted Josh on the back. “You’ll get out of this as soon as you get someone to let you go. Don’t worry, I’m going to take your backpack, phone and wallet with me and you can come get it at the house. Have a good time!” With that, Tyler left Josh in the stall and closed the door behind him without locking it.

Josh stood there for what seemed like ages. Few people came into the bathroom to relieve themselves, and each time, Josh tried to scream through the gag to try and get their attention. Some of them peered into the stalled and were surprised with what they saw. A lot of them laughed. Some of them took pictures, but none of them would release him.

Another hour passed by and Josh heard some people walk in.

“Yea, I think he’s in this one!” he heard.

Josh heard the stall door open and he started screaming into his gag. “Hrrrrff mmmf! Rrrff mmmf ooomff mfmf ppphfferrr! (Help me! Let me out of here!)”

“Hahaha, oh shit, this is awesome.”

“He’s fucking chained up.”

One of the guys grabbed Josh’s jaw. “How’s it going Jock Boy?”

“Wwwrrrff? WWwhhfff Rrmm mrrrph? (What? Who are you?)”

Josh’s hood was pulled off and he quickly saw he was surrounded by Blake, Max and Grant from the wrestling team (Chapter 13 for reference).

“Having fun?” asked Blake. “Your boy, Danny, told us you were in here.”

Josh pleaded with his eyes.

“It looks like you’re kind of half dressed here. Let me help you out.” Blake pushed Josh’s sweats, underwear and jockstrap down this his ankles. Then he grabbed Josh’s sweatshirt, lifted up the front and covered his head with it, exposing Josh’s chest and cutting off his vision.

Being more exposed, Josh started squirming as he expected the worse to happen.

“Oooorrrmff! (Owww!)” screamed Josh as he felt pain shoot up from his nipples. Blake had attached clothespins on them and started flicking them a few times.

Then, Josh felt a finger run up and down his ass crack, eventually settling on top of his hole.

“Hey Jock Boy, you want jockstraps stuffed up your ass again?” Blake asked jokingly. Josh shook his head. He didn’t want anything up his ass and he clenched his asshole as tightly as possible.

“Hah, lucky for you we don’t have any, but we could use yours haha.”

“Nnnoormrrff. Hrrnttfpph! (No. Don’t!)”

“Ok ok. You’re lucky we’re feeling generous today. We’ll take it easy on you.”

Josh gave a sigh of relief. But then, he felt someone writing on his chest and stomach.

“There. You’re looking good now. Now for some pictures!”

Josh squirmed as Blake, Max and Grant were taking pictures of him in his half naked state. “The guys are going to get a kick out of this!”

“Ok bitch, we have to get going soon, so one more thing.” Blake pulled up Josh’s sweats, underwear and jockstrap, covering up his caged cock. “Now, you’re covered up. Don’t you feel better?”

Josh nodded.

“Good. Now piss yourself.”

“MMMrrff? (What?)”

“You heard me. Piss yourself now.”

Josh did have to piss but he didn’t want to do it in his clothes.

“Piss yourself now and we’ll let you go,” Blake repeated.

Realizing this was probably his only way out, Josh started to piss. After hours of not going to the bathroom, Josh started to pee...a lot. He tried to hold some of it back, but it just wouldn’t stop. His jockstrap, underwear and sweats were quickly soaked in warm piss.

Blake and his guys took more pictures and laughed,

“Good job bitch! You’ve earned your release.”

Blake undid Josh’s collar with the keys and placed it in Josh’s cuffed hands.

“You can work yourself out of that from here. Hope to see you again soon Jock Boy!”

Once the guys left, Josh managed to release himself. He came out of the stall and looked at himself in the mirror. His sweats were almost completely soaked with piss in the front, making it stick to his legs. He felt disgusted and embarrassed. Then, he lifted up his sweatshirt and saw what was written on his chest,”Blake’s Bitch”. Josh gave a quick sigh and thought that it could’ve been worse. At least he didn’t get his ass stuffed like last time.

He ran out of the bathroom and headed to house.

At the house, Josh tried his best to clean up before the pledge meeting, but his clothes still reeked of piss. The brothers complained so much that they told him to wash his clothes in the laundry. Unfortunately, that meant Josh had to walk around the house naked with his caged cock. Everyone saw the writing on his chest as well.

Right before the pledge meeting, Danny caught up with Josh.

“Did you have a fun day today Jock Boy?”

“No. It was horrible,” replied Josh in a sheepish voice.

“Aww yea. I knew it would. Well, hey... you have 12 hours left with this thing, so I’m going to be nice and take it off. You’ve had it pretty rough.”

“Ohh god. Thank you!” said Josh. Danny took off the cock cage making Josh incredibly relieved and happy.

The pledge meeting went by smoothly. All the pledges did well on their quizzes and they were excited that there was only about a month left of pledging. Trent, the pledge master, finished the meeting with an important announcement.

“Halloween is tomorrow and we have your costumes all picked out. BE FUCKING READY!”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-27-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post: