Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 09:54 AM   #35
annaw

Thank you guys for all the support! I really appreciate it!

This last week has been crazy at work so I havn't had much time or energy to write that much. This next chapter is not that long and honestly, a bit rushed at the end. But I hope you'll like it anyways! Next week is going to be better!

Chapter 12

“What did he mean? I asked Lisa. “What?” She replied. “With the ‘I’ll let the house punish you’ thing.” She sighed. “Damnit… I had almost forgot about that. It seems he is going to give you a punishment for not doing what he asked, quick enough.” She got up from the couch and began pacing back and forth. “But you know… he doesn’t have to do it… Just because he said he would… We just have to wait and see.” She sounded worried. What was the punishments like? Could it be worse than being whipped 50 times with a cane? I had a hard time seeing that.

We spent another couple of hours in the cafeteria, before my pager buzzed again. This time it was a long slow buzz. Not like the normal, multiple short buzzes. Before I looked at the display I knew what it would say. I looked at lisa and it almost looked like she was about to cry when I held up the pager. It said ‘dungeon’. I tried swiping left and right but nothing happened. I looked at Lisa for a while and said “Well… how bad could it be right?”. She leaned in and kissed me and said “sorry…” once again. I tried reassuring her it wasn’t her fault but I could tell she didn’t believe me. Then her pager buzzed as well. The same long slow buzz mine did moments earlier. She looked at it and shouted “SHIT!”. She slowly turned her pager towards me with shaking hands. It said the same as mine ‘Dungeon’.

We stepped in the elevator and hesitated for a second before I hit the button labeled ‘Dungeon’. The elevator started moving down. I could see Lisa shaking in the corner of my eye. I moved closer to her and hugged her. “It’ll be alright” I said but I’m not sure she heard me. When the doors slid open we stepped into a large dark room. To our left was multiple metal cages. To our right was two big metal boxes. They looked a little bit like big refrigerators. In the middle of the room was three wooden tables with leather restraints in each corner. There was a big wooden wheel at the foot of the bed. On one wall there was an assortment of different whips, paddles, canes, cuffs, ropes, masks and gags.

When we reached the center of the room we heard a voice say: “Undress and lie down on the tables.”. When we did, a door opened, that I didn’t even see before. An enormous man, completely dressed in black with a black mask, entered the room. “Why is Lisa here? She didn’t do anything” I blurted out. “SHUT UP!” the man in the mask said. He ripped a ball gag off the wall and shoved it in my mouth. He locked our arms and legs to the restraints on the tables. Then he walked over to the wheel at the foot of Lisa's table and began turning it. She soon began screaming, louder and louder. I could see her restraints move closer and closer to each corner of the table. After a little while he moved over to my table and began turning my wheel. The restraints stretched painfully slow. When he was done it felt like my limbs were about to be ripped out of their sockets. Tears were streaming down both of our faces. He walked over to a desk standing against the wall and pulled out a drawer. He reached in and picked up a big shiny knife. He showed it to both of us and started laughing. He wasn’t going to cut us… was he? He couldn’t… he wouldn’t… Lisa began screaming. He walked up to her and put the knife against her stomach. I tried screaming for him to stop but the ball gag muffled my screams. He started laughing louder and I was sure he was going to cut her when he just lifted the knife again. He turned around and stabbed it towards me. I closed my eyes and braced for impact. I could hear the knife hit something, but there wasn’t any pain. I opened my eyes again and saw the knife lodged in the table right next to my stomach. I exhaled slowly through my nose, relieved as the man walked over to the wall with all the equipment. He took down a thin wooden paddle. He looked at it for a while, weighing it in his hand. Then he walked over to the desk and pulled another drawer out. He picked up a big candle and a lighter. He walked over to us and lit it. As soon as the candle began to melt, he let it drip all over my body. It burned like molten lava.

Once the candle was spent and both of us were covered in wax, he walked over to the desk again and pulled out a device with two leads coming from it. He attached the leads to each one of my nipples and pressed a button on the device. Immediately an electric shock spread through my body. It made my whole body spasm. He gave me a few more shocks before he did the same to Lisa. She screamed every time he shocked her. When he was done, he removed the wires from Lisa and put the device back in the desk drawer. He then unlocked us from the restraints and brought us over to the elevator again. We went up to floor one, just above the lobby. We stepped through the first door to the right. It had no hotel room number like all the other doors. Inside the room was two beds on wheels, with restraints in the corners, just like the ones in the dungeon. He locked us up on a bed each, on our stomachs, and rolled us over to a couple of holes in the wall. He switched my ball gag out for a ring gag, forcing my mouth open. He put one in Lisa's mouth as well and then fixed her head against the wall, mouth around the hole. He then switched on a light, showing the hole was ready to be used. Shortly after I could tell someone was forcing his dick down Lisa's throat. While this was happening the torturer did the same to me and as soon as he switched on my light, I felt a dick being forced down my throat as well. It didn’t take long for him to cum and pull out. Pretty much as soon as he pulled out, another dick took it’s place down my throat.

After at least two hours of constant throat fucking, the torturer turned the lights back off. It felt as if I had just had a full coursed meal. He released us from the wall, spun us around and unlocked our legs. He folded down the bottom half of the bed and rolled us up right against the wall, lifting our legs up. He locked our legs to some shackles, attached to the wall, forcing our buttholes against the gloryhole. As soon as he switched the lights back on, a dick entered my asshole. Just like before, as soon as the dick came, it was switched out for another dick. This kept on for at least another two hours before we were unlocked. My ass was sore, and leaking cum. “You’re free to go. Next time, do what the client tells you to.”

Lisa and I limped back to the elevator, cum dripping from our butts. Without a word, and ignoring all the looks the customers gave us while walking through the lobby, we walked over to the cafeteria and slumped down in one of the couches. Just as we sat down, both of our pagers buzzed. Mine said blowjob and Lisa's said Anal. We sighed and walked back to the elevator. This was going to be a long day.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote