Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:53 AM   #31
annaw

You guys are amazing! thanks for the support!

Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 11

After telling Lisa about my night we kept on talking about just about everything. She was really easy to talk to. She seemed to like everything I liked and vice versa. I found out she came from Canada originally. Her dad was in jail and her mom was on drugs almost every single day. When her dad was put in jail she developed an eating disorder. She was “really fat”, in her own words, when she was adopted. She hated it at first but after they “brought out her true self” as she explained it, she started enjoying it more and more. She had no friends from before and for the first time ever she was feeling liked and wanted. Just like me. I think I was falling in love with this girl. We had so much in common. Then her pager buzzed. She looked at it. ‘708’, it said. When she swiped it said ‘special’ and when she swiped again it displayed:

Name: Lisa
Request: Special
Duration: 2hr
Instructions:

Shortly after mine buzzed as well. Mine too said ‘708’. I swiped and everything was identical to Lisa’s.

Name: Lucy
Request:Special
Duration: 2hr
Instructions:

“Well it seems like we’re heading for the same place” Lisa said and smiled. She took my hand and led me over to the elevator. When we went up towards floor 7 I was thinking that no matter what the special request was this time, it wouldn’t be too bad when she was there with me. We knocked on door 8 and a young, fit, man in his late 20s, early 30s, opened the door. He was very handsome with blonde, short hair and a well groomed, full beard. He had bright green eyes that seemed to glow. When we stepped into the hotel room, he closed the door behind us and told us to get naked. We did as he said and I could not keep my eyes off Lisa. She was gorgeous.

The man led us into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He leaned against the headboard of the bed and told us to start kissing. It didn’t take much convincing. We started making out immediately. She started touching my body, groping my butt. In the corner of my eye, I could see the man, taking his pants off. By the time he had his pants completely off, he was already hard. He told us to join him in his bed and we happily obeyed. Taking some initiative, we both started licking his cock all over, at the same time. He began moaning instantly. After a little while he told us to stop. He got up and walked over to a desk and opened a drawer. He pulled out a leather belt with a big pink dildo attached to it. He looked at each of us for a few seconds, determining who should wear it. Eventually he threw it over to Lisa. “You’ll be the top” He said. Lisa just smiled as she strapped it on. He threw her four leather cuffs and told her to lock me to the bedposts. When my arms and legs were stretched, as much as it was possible, the guy climbed on top of me. He spit on my asshole and started working his dick in. Soon he was fucking my ass, hard. He told Lisa to make me lube up the strap on and she climbed into the bed and positioned herself in front of my face. “Open up” She said and smiled. The pink dildo was huge, I opened my mouth as much as I could and when she put it in, she forced it up a bit more. She pushed it all the way in, down my throat and began to move her hips back and forth. After a while the man pulled back out and switched position with Lisa. He shoved his dick down my throat and Lisa pushed her strap on into my butt. They fucked me from both directions for a while and pretty soon, the man pulled his dick out, and sprayed my face with his cum. I licked up as much as I could but, only being able to use my tongue, I wasn’t able to get much into my mouth. “Keep fucking her” The man said as he walked to the bathroom to clean up. We could hear the shower start and we understood we would be doing this for a while. Lisa bent over and whispered “Well this is fun, isn’t it” into my ear and laughed silently. I was only able to moan as a reply. The man really took his time in the shower because almost 20 minutes later we could hear it shut off. He came out moments later and said “Good girls!” sounding a little impressed as he saw Lisa, still pounding my ass with the same rhythm and speed as before. She was panting from exhaustion and I was panting from pleasure. He slapped her hard on her butt and told her to stop. She exhaled slowly as she pulled it out of me, finally allowed to rest a little.

They were both silent for a while. I could hear him open the drawer again and say “You know what to do with it” to Lisa. I tried to turn around to see what they were doing but I was soon made aware of it when I felt a sharp pain hit across both my buttcheeks. “Count them” The man said. “One!” I exclaimed. Soon after another swat hit my butt. “Two!” and another one “Three”. When we reached fifty swats the man said “That’s enough”. My ass was hurt intensely. I tried my best not to cry but couldn’t stop some tears from rolling down my face. “Unlock her” The man said to Lisa. When I was free again I didn’t move. I stayed in the bed, in the same position until he told me to stand next to Lisa. I turned around slowly onto my back and shuffled to the edge of the bed. I tried standing up but my legs felt like jelly and I fell back down to the bed. “I SAID STAND UP!” The man shouted at me. I jumped to my feet when he shouted. I stood next to Lisa. Her eyes said sorry but she didn’t actually say anything. “I should give you another 50 swats for that but unfortunately, our time is about to end, so I’m going to let the house punish you for that.” He said, frowning. “But before you can go, You,” He was pointing at Lisa, “Clean her face.”. Lisa began to immediately lick me all over my face. It seemed she enjoyed cum just as much as me. When there was no cum left on my face the man said “OK, you can go now.”.

We both put our clothes on and left the room. When we got in the elevator she said “sorry…” in a timid voice. I looked at her and told her “It’s ok. You did what you were told”. Then she started crying. “I didn’t though… He never told me to be so rough but it was kind of exciting to be the top for once! I sort of lost control… Please forgive me!” I just smiled and kissed her on her lips. That made her smile a little. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down in one of the couches. She picked a tube of some sort of salve from a table next to the couch. “Let me see that butt” she said and clapped her lap. I lied down over her lap and she pulled my dress up, exposing my butt. It was still stinging but when she started rubbing some of that salve on my buttcheeks, the stinging, started to go away. When she was done she pulled my dress back down. “That should take away the stinging and it should heal much faster” She said. “Thank you”. I replied and smiled. She brushed some of her hair from her face, behind her ear and smiled back shyly. I couldn’t help myself and kissed her again on her lips.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote