Thread: Non-Fiction: My self-bondage session.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 01:26 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default My self-bondage session.

I love the idea of being in inescapable bondage. But since I do not yet have a partner to do that with, I once did it myself. If was fun, but also kind of scary. It was a couple of years ago and, while it all ended well, I did find it just far too risky to be done another time.

But for those who are interested, here's what I did.

First thing I did was strip naked and insert a medium sized butt plug. That was the only actual toy I had so for the rest I had to improvise. I put two of these wine conservation thingies to use for nipple suction. I put in a cloth gag in my mouth, tied pretty tight so that I had to drool excessively. Then I tied my feet to my upper legs in a frog tie position. Finally, I locked my hands behind my back using a small chain and two padlocks for each wrist. The locking-behind-back I had practiced a couple of times beforehand (no pun intended), including opening the locks.
So now I was done. Bound and locked rather helplessly and inescapable on the floor.

But how did the escape mechanism work? Well, I set this all up beforehand of course. I had one key hanging on a thread of which the end was frozen in a cup of frozen water which I had placed somewhere high. Of course, I couldn't reach this at all because of my frog tie. As a backup, I also had a key frozen in a block of ice in the corner of the room.

It took quite a while until the ice finally melted and the key on the string dropped. I think it took almost 2 hours before I could finally release myself. It was fun and I did it a few times again, one of which I almost couldn't get the padlock to unlock behind my back. It was then that I realized the risk of doing self-bondage was just too high to be really worth it, at least for me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote