View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:23 AM   #33
Lisaxxx

Oh my god this was amaaaazing It's hard to do, but so dirty and that just keeps you going.
I started out with 1 so just kneeling on the floor. Then I rolled a 3 which was ok, because I feared to roll a 6! I really had tears in my eyes with just gagging on it and I already had some drool. After that I did roll a 6 which was kind of rough. At some moments I thought of quiting, but I just felt I had to go on Luckily for the next roll for the seconds I only had to roll 2 dice. I got a 3 and a 5 so 8 seconds down my throat which was still managable. I had to do that again because the first time I gagged at 5 seconds and I had to pull out. So in a way I did it for 13 seconds. To end I rolled a 6, so I had to rub the drool all over my face, body, ... which was dirty and hot I'll definatly come back to this
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote