Thread: Fiction: Karma, incest is a bitch.
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 10:10 PM   #44
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

She did not open her mouth to answer, no doubt expecting exactly what I was planning to do: shove my hand in her mouth as soon as she retorted. she simply shook her head with a look of disgust. Not wanting to apply any more pain for the moment, I decided to try the polar opposite, the penis pumpers from earlier were starting to take effect and I wanted to see exactly how well they would work.
I spun my sister around on her ropes so that her ass faced me once again. once her rotation had stopped I put my hand by her mouth.
"you know whats about to happen dont you?" I asked.
She shook her head rapidly, not wanting to let the semen into her mouth but presenting me with a conundrum,
"do you not know, or do you not want it to happen?" I asked, but got only more head shaking in response. "OK then, here goes!"
I pushed my dick against her tight tailhole, and I could tell from her movements that she was doing everything she could to wiggle out of her bonds before the inevitable happened.

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote