Thread: Fiction: Karma, incest is a bitch.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:46 PM   #42
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

As I arrived in the room with my haul my sister's eyes spread wide, she saw everything I had brought and no doubt intended to use on me and tears started to form on her eye lids.
"Hey" I said, walking over to her camcorder and flicking on the record function, I wanted her to know I had at least 1 video "No crying or you will make this worse, you tried to do the exact same thing to me, you cant tell me you werent expecting this."
She blinked her eyes a couple times and nodded as much as she could with the ropes in her mouth, I took that as consent and went about my business. I pulled out the pickle ball racket. "I am going to untie your mouth, make any loud noises and I retie you some place nobody will find you, got it?"
She nodded, and I untied the ropes. "you fucking shithead" was the first sentence to come out of her mouth though she spoke quietly, knowing what she would get if she didnt.
"now now sis, dont be like that" I said, applying the racket to her nude bottom with a sound crack. the red marks left were a little brighter then I intended, I made a note to control my strength until we had her ass a bit tougher. I could tell that she was trying to control herself from screaming.
"Fuck you" she replied
"stop making me do this" I retorted, applying another slap to her unmarred ass cheek. this time she just moaned and stayed quiet. "so, what do you think of me?" I questioned.
"..." she stayed silent.
"when I ask a question I expect an answer bitch!" two more slaps sounded throughout the house.
"I think you are a fucking asshole who is dead once I get out of these ropes!" she said quietly, trying to sound dangerous but failing mostly because she was suspended three feet from the floor naked and defenseless.
I applied 2 more slaps to her ass before spinning her around on the rope and punching her in the pussy. she gritted her teeth as It made a wet squishing sound and I felt a little of my cum from earlier on my hand. I put my closed fist up to her mouth "Lick it" I commanded.

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote