View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 10:36 AM   #8
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
3) Shopping for clothes with friends
This dare might be the riskiest one of all three, as it potentially involves your closest friends as some kind of additional threat to catch you, in case you're not cautious enough. You want to avoid being seen by them at any cost, so be extra aware of your surroundings while doing so. This dare take you on a shopping trip together with your best friends, looking for some sweet new dress or any other clothes. As soon as you're in the changing room, keep the curtains closed, but leave a tiny gap of a few centimeters / inches, so if people would stand directly in front of your changing room, they could potentially peek inside. Don't risk too much here. Try on some of the fashion you chose earlier together with you friends and then call them outside, ask them if they could bring you the same dress one size bigger or smaller. Then you need to be quick: Use the time as long as they're looking for the right piece of clothes and get rid of your pants and panties. Close your eyes and sit on the chair or bench inside the changing room, spread your legs wide and use your hands to pull open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Your goal is to silently count down from 30, until you are allowed to let go of your labia again, close your legs and get dressed again. You can only trust your hearing sense, you must not open your eyes and see if anyone is watching you. Then as soon as your friend is back with the right size of clothes, act as if nothing happened and keep your composure.

Yours,

Claudia from Germany
Hey Claudia,

I allready had something similar in my mind but it was more like a role play where it was agreed that she will peek into the changing room at a random time. But I really like the idea with asking for another size as this could be done without a confidant. You could even ask a sales person for help. I will consider doing something like that, but probably in a much softer way (topless e.g.).

Pia from Germany too

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote