View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 04:37 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives

Within the past years, I have had the great opportunity to guide several female submissives in long-term online relationships. And as we together explored their individual turnons, limits and secret sexual fantasies, I was confronted with so many different topics, fetishes and things they used to feel ashamed for. Some of those games dealt with hidden public dares, some others involved corporal punishments, again others were mainly about verbal degradation and humiliation or simply having to do risky or embarassing things.

I have spent a lot of time wondering, if there is anything, all these completely different experiences had in common. Any kind of greater value, a lesson you could learn from them. And I came to the conclusion, that exploring your hidden desires and secret-kept fantasies is always worth it. Not all of them can and should be turned into real life actions, some better stay just fantasies. But trying to approach them step by step (with someone experienced like me who is assisting and guiding you) will eventually lead to some new discoveries about yourself.

So in this thread I want to spread this important message, by just offering you three completely different kind of risky dare ideas, some of my former submissives came up with in the past. And I hope, although you might have very own desires and limitations, that they might inspire you.

Please note, that some of them are quite risky. Make sure that you're mentally prepared for them before actually trying them and also check first if they violate any laws or rules in the area you're living at. I don't want you to get intro trouble and don't want you to have to suffer severe consequences. When playing with risky situations, always make sure you're not offending people who are not involved in your games and that you stay safe. Don't do anything illegal please and don't get caught! That being said, these are the three dares, that have left an intense impression on me when my former submissives did them:

1) Hiding your printed out nudes
For this dare, you need at least 3 intimate photos of yourself. It's up to you whether they just show your private parts in close up or your entire body. Just make sure, they look extremely perverted and kinky, either by your pose or by what you're doing on them. Print them out and then find a good spot to „hide“ them. My former sub did this in her shared apartment while her roommates were not at home. You could as well pick a bar restroom or some public toilet, if that's too intimate for you. Just make sure, that only adult people have access to what's following now. Your task is to place the printed photos at the most risky spots you encounter. My sub hid one on the highest kitchen shelf, taped one on the bottom of their coffee table at the shared living room and even dared to put one in between her roommate's clothes in the wardrobe. The actual dare is now, to wait for as long as possible until you're allowed again to re-collect all of the pictures. You can either set a timer or you force yourself to wait until your roommates arrive back at home and then have to hurry in order to collect all of your pictures unseen.

2) Strange sounds at the office restroom
This dare is only possible, if you're working at a bigger company which allows you to stay relatively anonymous. If that's not the case, you can still try this at public areas instead of your job, but then you need to be extra-careful. In your lunch break, head to the restrooms and lock yourself in one of the bathroom stalls there. Make sure, noone was following you and noone noticed that it's you who entered this certain stall. Bring some lube with you, unless you already become extremely wet when being aroused. Then simply undress and start to masturbate, but not just in the regular way. Your task it to find a way, how your pussy will be extra loud, making strange moist sounds when being fingered or rubbed or even fisted. As soon as one of your colleagues enters the toilets as well, don't say a word, don't moan or make any other sound, just the moist noises of your pussy being penetrated. Please be aware, that this could be a trap, if you're overdoing it and your colleagues get suspicious and want to find out who's that person who is masturbating so noisy next to them. So don't let them catch you, be quicker than them to leave the bathroom stalls again and keep your dirty secret.

3) Shopping for clothes with friends
This dare might be the riskiest one of all three, as it potentially involves your closest friends as some kind of additional threat to catch you, in case you're not cautious enough. You want to avoid being seen by them at any cost, so be extra aware of your surroundings while doing so. This dare take you on a shopping trip together with your best friends, looking for some sweet new dress or any other clothes. As soon as you're in the changing room, keep the curtains closed, but leave a tiny gap of a few centimeters / inches, so if people would stand directly in front of your changing room, they could potentially peek inside. Don't risk too much here. Try on some of the fashion you chose earlier together with you friends and then call them outside, ask them if they could bring you the same dress one size bigger or smaller. Then you need to be quick: Use the time as long as they're looking for the right piece of clothes and get rid of your pants and panties. Close your eyes and sit on the chair or bench inside the changing room, spread your legs wide and use your hands to pull open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Your goal is to silently count down from 30, until you are allowed to let go of your labia again, close your legs and get dressed again. You can only trust your hearing sense, you must not open your eyes and see if anyone is watching you. Then as soon as your friend is back with the right size of clothes, act as if nothing happened and keep your composure.

I hope there are at least some people who enjoy risky dares like these and are able to get to know themselves and their desires a bit better by doing them. So, who is in and which of the three dares are you choosing? I hope you also share some reports here, in case you actually try them out.

In case you have any further questions, always feel free to contact me.

Yours,

Claudia from Germany

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post: