Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #27
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 7

He told me to meet him in a bar. I edged 10 times, very fast, getting soaking wet in no time. On top of my dirty panties, I put the low cut, still cum-stained skinny jeans from our last meeting, a black lace push-up bra, a very short, low cut bright yellow chamisol, and an even shorter and low cut dark t-shirt, wide enough to let it slip down my naked shoulders. Last was my brown leather jacket. More than 3 inches of bare skin were left between my jeans and the t-shirt. I added dark red lipstick, black mascara and some dark blusher - and was dressed to kill. When I looked in my bathroom mirror, I saw a horny slut.

I was early. My bf was not yet there. I had never before been to that bar and I did not like it. Neither the atmosphere nor the guest. All young, loud and drunk guys – full of testosterone. I sat at the bar, as my bf had suggested, ordered a beer and was handed an open bottle. The guys had stopped talking and were staring at me. I tried not to make eye contact and took a big swig. One of the guys walked over. "Hey slut," he said "I like your smell!" And he grinned, looking back at his buddies. Your slut frowned, saw her bf in the entrance, stood up and greeted him with a warm embrace and a deep kiss, using her tongue. Loud upheaval with the guys, than the bold one applauded and walked back to his buddies. My bf leaped onto a barstool and pulled me towards him, forcing me to stand between his spread legs.

He was looking smug. "So you really wanna have sex with me again?" he said. Your slut tried to look sincere. "Yes. I love you so much. I'm sorry I noticed it so late, almost too late. But it is never too late. I treated your bad, I know. But I'll promise to make good. I will be a good girl now." And I reached up to kiss him. Opening my mouth for his tongue. He refused. "You will have to do a lot of convincing, girl. I do not want any more Peters hanging around. Do you still see him?" Your slut shook her head, no, she had not seen him since their holidays. Her bf pushed her bottle towards her. "Swallow. I wanna go." I took a big swig, looked around and pressed my butt against his crotch. He did not react at first, but then he grinned. I felt his hands on my hips, on my naked skin, slowly moving up. I froze. His hands were under my t-shirt, cupping my bra. The buddies were staring. One of them whistled. My bf pinched my nipples hard through the fabric of my bra, then pulled the bra down, so that my tits were free for his roaming hands. He turned me around, faced me. "You'd better look at me, girl. I know that you'd love to fuck all these guys. But it will be me, only me or not me at all! Understood?" I put my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. His hard dick was close to my horny, wet, and – you can be sure – wide open pussy. I was so horny, I could not think straight any more.

He raised my bottle, grabbed my hair, made me look up, put the bottle right to my lips and said, "Drink some more, girl. Go on, swallow..." He stuffed the bottle deep inside my mouth. Cold beer was filling my throat. I could not take it. Soon it was dripping out of my mouth, running down my breasts, soaking my t-shirt, my chamisol and my bra. Even my jeans. "You know that you stink of sex" he said. "I like it. I like it when you want to be fucked. But I want you to fuck only me." He opened his wallet, threw some coins on the counter, stood up and grabbed my arm. "Let's go. Now you will fuck me."

Once outside, I started to think again. I had to think very fast as he was pulling me to the parking lot, towards his father's fancy car. Cool. I followed him. He opened the driver's door and sat down. "Come over, get your ass in," he shouted, while he tried to open the other door. But I did not walk over. I simply stayed next to him and started to strip. My jacket first, than the t-shirt, the chamisol and the bra. "I can't get in your father's car all wet. He will hate me. But we can have some fun right here and then drive to your place." With this I folded the leather jacked around my wet garments and let them all fall to the floor. I got down on my knees and opened his jeans. He leaned back, giving me free access to the zipper. In one move, I pulled down his jeans and his boxers. They crumpled around his ankles. Without any fuss, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked. He moaned loudly.

By now, your dirty slut was so horny that she almost came from the excitement alone. I could barely restrain from putting a hand in my jeans to play with that pussy of yours. But that was a no-go. I concentrated on my bf's dick. He had been hard in the bar, and he was close now. I let my tongue play with the slit in the head of his dick, licked his shaft, took his balls in my mouth and then got down on him. I squeezed his balls with both hands and a few movements of my head were enough to bring him to the edge. Making him feel how deep I could take him in pushed him over the edge. He came hard, as if a dam would bust. Your slut had never had so much cum in her mouth. I gagged, concentrated on swallowing and finally got it all down.

Before he could say something, I kissed him softly. Using my tongue. Giving him something to taste. Then I stood up and looked around. Nobody had been watching. I collected my clothes and said "Thank you, honey. That was hot. You're such a wonderful lover." He grinned. "I love you, girl," he said. "I love you too," your slut replied.

"Can we repeat that tomorrow?" he asked while I dressed. The wet clothes were cold on my naked skin. "Yes, of course, honey! You can fuck me every day now. I want to get used to it. And if you go on like this, I will be addicted to your cock very soon..." He was flattered. "But now I'll have to go, honey. I'm so sorry, tomorrow I'll have to get up early." I left him in his father's car. When I looked back, his jeans were still around his ankles and he looked baffled.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote