View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 10:30 PM   #8
X3non101

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikahollie View Post
I had been a bad girl as I haven't done the body writing for two days as i have been very busy. Please punish me.
I'm sorry to hear that you failed already Annikahollie, on your first day too. I am impressed that you came out with it though. Anyways, I prepared a punishment for you, and I will give out a reminder that any 2 participants may also post a punishment for you to complete. For the sake of fairness, all punishments and reports will be posted in this thread for everyone to see.

What you will need:
-Rabbit Vibe
-Big butt plug
-Tape
-A marker
-Two shoelaces
-Two clothespins
-And your ball gag
Normally I'd tell you to start by opening your windows, but considering Afro has already made that a rule, I will trust that you have followed through on that rule. Now I want you to slowly strip naked, and stand in front of the mirror. Once this is done, grab your marker, and write out 6 different words visibly on your body, since you failed to do this rule twice. Once this is done, gag yourself, insert the buttplug, and then insert your rabbit vibrator and use tape to fix it to one of your thighs to hold it in place. Since you don't have your gag with clips, you are going to make a makeshift one. Do this by attaching clothespins to both your nipples, then use the shoelaces to attach the clothespins tightly to the gag. Turn your vibe to medium and then you will hold this position:

Your arms should be behind your back at all times, grabbing your arms, you leg's spread enough to not remove the vibrator., You should maintain good posture and hold your head high. You will remain in this position until you edge yourself 5 times.

Once you finish these edges, Slowly undo this setup in reverse order, and only once you've taken the last thing off, you may step away form the window and get dressed.

Once you have finished this punishment, I expect to hear a report about how it went and your experience in completing it. This punishment was built off of your likes, dislikes and limits page, but if there is anything in this punishment you cannot do, let me know and I will make any and all appropriate changes necessary.
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote