View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #13
AnalSlave1

Entry 7

Ben found a note on his desk from Ashley after dinner.
It read:
Today was pretty intense, so I’ll be nice to you. Tomorrow you’ll get the day off but you have to wear only panties for the entire day. If not, then meet me in the room labelled SPANKING for some fun.

Ben decided that he was going to wear panties. His ass was already hurting from today so he decided to wear panties. He fell asleep in briefs.
The following morning, he woke up to find Ashley sitting on his couch.
“So, have you made up your mind.”
“Yes mistress, I will wear panties for a day.”
“I was expecting that, but one last thing. You will be wearing these panties that I’m holding right now. You’ll see what it does later.” She gave him a pair of pink panties that seemed normal.
Ben put on the panties and he went to get breakfast. Seeing someone wearing panties here isn’t exactly special. When he sat down with his breakfast, his panties started vibrating. His dick starting getting hard. He quickly ate his breakfast and then went back to his room. The vibration got bigger and bigger. When he reached his room, he was about to orgasm. Just when he was 10 seconds away from a orgasm, the vibrating stopped leaving him with a cock pushing against the panties.
He tried opening his door but it was locked. On the ground, there was a note saying:
I’ll unlock at 5.
Ben started panicking and decided to hide out in the washroom for the day. Ben didn’t want anyone else to see him like this. When he got to the washroom, there was three men leaning against the wall. They were all taller and stronger than Ben so when they saw Ben, they all laughed.
“Wow, you got a small dick there don’t yeah.”
“You must be Ashley’s slave, your pretty mistress told us all about you and your little day off.” These men were clearly drunk. They cornered Ben into a corner before Ben tried making an escape. They were quicker so Ben was knocked to the grounds. While two of them held him down. One of them took off his shoes and socks pressed it towards his face.
“Lick it you slave.” Ben knew that he had no choice so he started licking the feet. They were terrible but Ben couldn’t escape.
“Your mistress would be proud.” said the man having his foot licked. All of a sudden, the panties started vibrating.
“I think that’s enough for today slave. You can go.” When they let go of Ben, he quickly walked outside and went to the lounge. Apparently, there was a movie marathon on the big screen where people were watching. The lights were out so Ben thought it was the perfect spot to hide. During the day, his panties were vibrating on and off. When the movie marathon was over, it was 6pm so he went back to his room. He sludged into the washroom when he saw Ashley sitting on the toilet.
“You’ve been keeping me late.”
“Sorry mistress, I didn’t realize you would be here.”
“Come over her and stand in the middle of the room.” Ben obeyed and then Ashley used her phone to put the vibrating panties on high. Ben started wiggling but still keeping in place.
“I’m allowing you to cum as long as your willing to lick it up.” Ben was willing to lick up his cum for a orgasm. He came in just 5 minutes.
“What a faggot. That was the fastest I’ve seen. Now clean up this mess you’ve made with your tongue.” Ben clambered to his knees and slowly licked all the cum.
“Thank you, mistress.” Ashley stood up and kicked his balls causing Ben to fall to his side clenching his balls.
“Your welcome fag.” She walked out leaving Ben on the ground.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote