View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 05:56 PM   #9
AnalSlave1

Entry 6

Ben checked the schedule and saw that the room listed beside his name was COMMON which was the room for multi purposes.
The next day, he arrived at the room wearing his t-shirt and shorts. When he walked in, he was surprised to see Ashley talking to a man. Kushi was on all fours naked on the floor with a leash that the man was holding.
The man was Caucasian and was quite tall and handsome. He had a light mustache and beard and a strong build.
“Hello slave, this is Dean, the master of Kushi here.” Kushi looked up at him a gave him a weak smile.
“Today, you and Kushi will be entertaining us. Get naked slave.” Ashley told Ben.
“Yes Mistress” Ben took off his shirt, shorts and briefs revealing his cock.
“Lie down on your back.” Ben obeyed and was on his back with his dick flopped over.
“Give him a blowjob.” said Dean. Kushi started giving a blow to his soft dick. His dick started getting hard and Ben started moaning.
“How about you return the favour Ben.” Kushi then lied on her back and then Ben started licking her pussy. Ben’s cock was bouncing up and down in excitement and Kushi was moaning loudly. After about 10mins. Dean tied Kushi and Ben face to face with about 3cm of distance in-between. He attached a vibrator to Kushi’s clit and a vibrator to Ben’s cock. They were both moaning and grunting. Then, Ashley put gags in both their mouths. They were drooling all over each other.
“First one to cum receives anal from the other one.” Ben’s cock was so hard that it was smushed against Kushi’s stomach. Then, Ben came all over Kushi and he got really well.
“Well, well, I win. Your slave came before mine. I guess my slave gets to put on a strapon and fuck you slave.” Ashley handed over a 10-dollar bill over to Dean. Ben was kneeled over a table and Kushi started fucking him. She had a small grin on her face.
Then, Ashley and Dean used a paddle to smack either side of his ass. Ben’s ass started turning red and more cum was pouring out of his cock. About 10mins of pain and humiliation for Ben Dean and Ashley stopped Kushi.
“I think that’s enough for today. You slaves are dismissed.” Ben and Kushi quickly picked up their scattered clothes and left the room. Ben and Kushi walked in silent back to their rooms and entered their own rooms. Ben took a shower and went to the cafeteria for dinner. He met Kushi while walking out of his room.
“It was nice fucking you.” said Kushi.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote