View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
AnalSlave1

Entry 5

Ben checked the schedule that night to see where he was to meet Ashley. The schedule said PISS. Ben wrote down on his application that piss play and drinking was a dislike.
The next morning, he went to the piss room on the third floor. The room had a toilet, a drawer full of funnels and ring gags.
“Hello mistress.”
“Hello slave. Today, you’re going to be playing with piss and drinking piss. I’ve been holding my piss for this moment so you better not let any of it go to waste.” She put the ring gag in his mouth and threw him on his back. She tied him down to the ground keeping him spread out.
“I want you to tongue my pussy.” She sat down on his face as Ben tried putting his tongue in her pussy but struggled due to the ring gag.
“Not good enough, I guess I should piss on you.” She squatted over him and started pissing. Ben’s shouts and struggling were met with Ashley whipping his thighs.
“No struggling or you’ll regret it.” Ashley put a funnel in his mouth. She pissed into the funnel.
“Drink up. Doesn’t that taste great.” Ben slowly drank the warm piss. When he finished the piss. He tried mumbling the words thank you but couldn’t get it out.
“I’m out of piss so we’re going on a walk.” She untied him form the ground and put a leash on him. She walked through the hallways while Ben crawled behind him. They got to the women’s washroom that was only for mistresses. One of the stalls was a coffin in the ground with a hole at the spot where the head was. It was in the ground, she locked him in and she stood up.
“Your going to drink whatever any mistress pours down here.”
“Yes, mistress.”
The first woman walked in after 10 mins he was locked. She was a brunette with a slim body.
“Wow, looks like the perfect toilet.” She squatted over the hole and started pissing. Ben started drinking and drinking. It tasted terrible but Ben didn’t have a choice.
“I wonder what else I can do, how about I call my friends over.” She took her phone and called a couple of people. A few minutes later, 4 more people were in the washroom. They were each taking turns pissing on him. He drank all the piss and he was starting to get a stomach ache. When they all left, Ashley walked and unlocked him. So, slave how was the piss.
“Delicious mistress, thank you mistress.” Ashely unlocked him from the coffin in the ground. She led him back to the room labelled PISS and gave him his clothes. She kissed him on the cheek and left.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote