View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:14 AM   #5
AnalSlave1

Entry 3
“Come over here” After meeting Ashley, she blindfolded Ben and put a 2m leash around his neck. Before he knew it, he was in another room naked, blind and tied up.
“So, right now we are in the room where they test your limits. I’m going to put nipple clamps on you and tell me how much you can take.” She put on the nipple clamps and Ben felt the light pain. Ben realised that the clamps were adjustable and Ashley kept making them tighter. It went on for 5 minutes with her tightening them each minute.
“Stop…please” Ben said in agony. All she did was simply took them off and lightly touched his face.
“Can’t take much pain huh. That’s ok, you’ll get used to the pain.” Ben shivered when she said he’ll get used to the pain. The nipple clamps aroused Ben and his cock was as hard as stone. His dick was smaller than average, it was 6cm and it was 12cm hard. Ashley saw how small his erect was.
“Wow, that’s the smallest dick I’ve ever seen. Let’s see how long it takes you to cum.” She started stroking his cock. Ben was helpless, all he could do was moan with pleasure.
“You don’t want me to put my sock in your mouth to shut you up do you.” Ben closed his mouth. When he came, his cum went all over the ground.
“Naughty, naughty, you didn’t even ask if you could cum. You’ll have to be punished for that.” Ben face slowly turned even redder.
“I want you to lick all your cum up until the floor is spotless.” She untied Ben and took off his blindfold. Ben has tried his cum a couple of times so this was an easy punishment but still not enjoyable. He got on his knees and started licking and swallowing the white liquid until the floor was spotless.
“Good job slave. That’s it for today. You are officially my slave. Make sure to check the schedule at the front desk everyday to see where you’ll meet me everyday. Some rules are that you will always call me mistress. You will not cum or play with yourself unless I tell you to and you will always meet me with a shirt, briefs and shorts.” Ben was still on his knees.
“Yes, mistress.”
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: