View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #3
AnalSlave1

Entry 2
The alarm went off at 9am, Ben got up and opened his drawer to get clothed. He chose some tight white briefs, a pair of green shorts and a black shirt. He cleaned himself up and at 9:50, he left his room and went to the third floor. He saw Kushi in the lounge and simply waved at her while going up the stairs. She smiled and waved back. Ben noticed that she was wearing a bra and a tiny skirt.
“I wonder if her master made her wear that.” Ben thought to himself. Ben made his way to the main office and went up to the counter where the receptionist sat.
“Hi, I’m here for my examination” She looked up and typed something down on her computer. She stood up and looked at Ben.
“Follow me I’ll take to the examination room where a nurse will see you.” Ben followed the receptionist into a white room with a white chair, a white table and a white drawer. It was quite small. Ben realized that the chair had restraints on it. His heart just skipped a beat and then a nurse came in.
“Hi, I’m Nurse Amy. Please remove all your clothes.” Ben froze for a good few seconds before moving and taking off his shirt. After taking off all his clothes, he stood there embarrassed. His cheeks went from pink to red.
“I will be running a few tests just to see how healthy you are.” She did all the normal check ups like heart rate and eye checks but she did something you wouldn’t get at a usual daily doctor checkup. She took out a ruler and held it up to his penis and wrote down his length and width.
“Turn around lay go on all fours. I need to check your prostate.” Ben obeyed, he tried not getting aroused and getting a erection.
“Thank you for your cooperation. Please wait for me to put in the results.” And then she left leaving Ben naked in the middle of a white room. The door creaked open and then he saw Kelly, the receptionist of the main desk at the entrance walk in. Ben tried sitting cross legged to cover up his penis but it was still in vision of Kelly.
“Hi, can I introduce you to your new Mistress, Ashley.” A blonde girl walked in the room. She was gorgeous with blue eyes and was 1.7m.
“Hello, you must be Ben. I see that you just finished your examination.” said Ashley.
“Uh, yeah. Hi mistress Ashley. I’m ready to serve you.” Ben read a book he was given before being accepted into the school that you should always call your mistress by miss or mistress.
Kelly left the room leaving Ashley and Ben alone in the room.
“So, I would just like to explain my way of breaking into a slave. I always start off gentle and then when your more comfortable, I will get tougher and push you to your limits. Understood”
“Yes mistress.”
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: