View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 06:58 PM   #2
AnalSlave1

Entry 1

Ben walked into the building carrying his bag and two suitcases filled with his clothes. The building was beautiful and was one of the largest buildings he has ever seen. He walked up to the counter where the receptionist greeted him.
“Hi, you must be Ben. I’m Kelly, welcome to The Institute of Slaves for Men and Women.” Ben stomach was doing flips while he was talking. He was both nervous and excited to get started.
“Your dormitories are down to the left and the cafeteria is on the right. You will find a lounge in upstairs on the second floor. The main office is on the third floor and you will report there tomorrow at 10am sharp for your examination. You will then meet your mistress there after. Here is a key card to your room which is 134. Feel free to relax for now.” She handed a key card with the numbers 134 on it.
“Thank you” he said with a nervous tone. He walked down to the left where he found his room. He slid the key card in and walked in with his suitcases and bags. The room had a bathroom, a closet on the left and the right. There was bed against the back wall with a desk, a night stand and a couch string at the TV. It was a nice comfy room. Ben put away all his clothes away and then decided to go exploring. He took the stairs to the third floor where he found a couple of hallways with rooms on both sides.
Ben noticed each door had a label on it such as Bondage, Spanking and Pet Play. He wanted to see what the rooms were like but there weren’t any windows and each door had sign that said occupied.
When he went to the lounge, there was young woman sitting in the corner reading a book. He decided to go over their and make a friend. He sat across from her and introduced himself.
“Hi, I’m Ben I’m new here.” The girl looked up from her book and smiled.
“Hi, I’m Kushi. Nice to meet you. So, what are your kinks.” Ben froze nervously, he was caught off guard by that question. He remembered that this was school for slaves and to explore their kinks. It was a good few seconds before he responded.
“Um... I’m interested in… anal, humiliation and edging.” Ben was always attracted to being degraded by other people. He liked the feeling of analed and being edged by someone else.
“Cool, I’m more interested in blowjobs and spankings.” Ben was mortified and wanted to get out of the conversation as fast as he could.
“So, I should go and settle in to my room. I’ll see you around.” Ben quickly walked away taking a deep breath. He thought to himself, this is going to be harder than I thought.
Ben entered his room and saw a note on his desk.
It read:

Remember, you will need to be at the main office at 10am for your examination, you will then meet your mistress. Wear a shirt, shorts and briefs. Be ready.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: