View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:08 PM   #29
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitis View Post
While I think that offering more temporary bans or ignoring options are effective, I think that it is a temporary fix to the whole situation.

As more people continue to visit the site and newer members get interested, the problem still remains: people won't check the guidelines, read the robot-generated introduction PM, or are unaware of their actions.

I think that if the community as a whole must raise awareness of the current situation. Threads like this helps those who are unaware such as I.
Unfortunately, I do not have a possible solution for those who harass via pm and/or ignore the limits and dislikes in the signature. I think those types of people would have disregarded the rules anyways and use anonymity as their advantage.
The thing is: I don't want to have to continue ignore tons of users. It's an inconvenience to me.

Ignoring the limits within signatures is an issue, but is not huge. They can easily be confronted by saying "___ is a limit of mine" and reject the dare/task/etc. Harassment through PMs is becoming more of an issue each day and is affecting peoples' view of the site I'm afraid. (Hence, why this thread was created, regarding most women of the site quitting.)

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote