View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Hot Dude

Default Naked in the Woods with my Girlfriend

A little while ago my girlfriend (Meghan) and I went for a walk in our local woods. Before this event we had been dating for maybe five months so we knew each other pretty well. Anyway it was hot day and we had been walking for over an hour when we came across a lake. The lake was clear and still. I suggested that we went skinny dipping to cool off. She hesitated at first but since we had seen each other naked loads of times she finally came in the water. We had been naked in public a few times together before but she had never been seen by anyone other than me. The lake could only be reached by one path and it was surrounded by trees so there was almost no chance of being caught. After we had swum around for a while we sat on the banks letting the sun dry us off. She said she enjoyed being naked in public and enjoyed the thrill.

I could tell she was entirely comfortable though and asked her if she wanted to get dressed. She said she didn’t want to yet. She asked me how times I've been outside naked. I told her many times, mostly for fun. She, of course wanted to know more in detail and took her a couple of times that I have run through the woods naked before, I was once naked in a female changing room at the swimming pool with no clothes to get dressed in and skinny dipped. She asked me how comfortable I was being naked and I told her I loved being naked if I knew I was in control of the situation. She asked me if I was comfortable now and I said yes. She then dared me to continue walking and to leave my clothes by the lake, then pick them up on the way back. I thought about and asked if she would be naked too. She said ok but as long as she got to keep her clothes in her bag. I knew by experience, from running through this part of the woods so often, that it was maybe another mile to where we planned on turning around and since I was fine with being naked in public I accepted. Meghan told me that we could wear our hiking boots and socks and that I should hide my clothes somewhere just in case. She put her clothes in her bag as I put my clothes behind a rock just off the lakes shore. She looked over at me and saw how hard my dick was. She smiled at me and we set off

It took us maybe 30 minutes to get to our turn around point because we were walking so slowly. There was a small clearing with a bench and we sat down to rest. Meghan was so glad we were walking naked and said she was having a lot of fun. We got up off the bench and stated walking back when we saw another couple coming down the path towards the bench. Meghan squealed and said that she didn’t want to be caught. She hid in the bush next to us before the couple saw her. I began to get turned on knowing I was going to be seen naked but was upset that Meghan had hid. As they got closer I could see the guy wasn't happy that I was naked, but the girl smiled and was checking me out. The couple looked about eighteen. As they approached me I said, beautiful day to be outdoors isn’t it. The guy didn't say anything, but the girl said it was a beautiful day. After they passed, Meghan got out of the bush fully dressed and said she liked being naked in public but she didn’t like being caught. I was still excited about being seen naked and my dick became really hard. Meghan noticed and grabbed it while we continued walking.

My dick subsided after a few minutes of hiking, but I knew it wouldn't take much to get it hard again. We walked back to the lake without seeing anyone else. I hopped into the creek again and Meghan stripped and joined me. As we were drying off on the bank we heard someone approaching. I never went to get my clothes and Meghan’s weren't nearby either. I could see a look of panic in Meghan’s face and before she could react, the same girl we encountered before came to the edge of the lake. We talked to her for a couple of minutes and I could tell Meghan was totally embarrassed and tried to cover up without being too obvious. I was completely hard now, but tried not to let it bother me. Since she already saw me naked I decided why try to hide now. I asked her where the guy was and she said he had to go and she had a feeling we might be here. I asked her if she wanted to joined us but she said no because she had to leave.

When she got out of sight I could see Meghan trembling. I asked if she was ok and she said that she couldn't believe she stood there naked in front of her. She said that was the first time she was ever naked in front of a stranger. She said that she had to cool off and as she stood up I could see that her pussy was wet. I joined her in the lake and we talked about what happened. She said even though she was scared of being naked in front of people she loved the thrill of being caught. We stayed by the lake for a while and I could tell Meghan was getting more comfortable. She asked me how it felt walking naked knowing that no matter what if someone came along that I had nothing to put on. I said it was a little scary but it is funny to see the reactions of the people that meet me.

She said do you want to walk back to the bench again naked. I said okay, why not. She then dared me to stay naked until another girl sees me or we get back to the car. I agreed. I dared her that if we meet anyone else she could not hide or cover up. It surprised me a little when she agreed but only if she could take her stuff with her. She got up and put her stuff into her pack and she said let's go. I asked what about my stuff and she said we'll get it on the way back. I figured that going to the turn around point would be pretty safe and it was. To my surprise Meghan was in no hurry to get back. I just let her do what she felt comfortable doing. I think she was hoping to get caught but no one came along. We headed back toward the lake and still no one. Meghan stopped several times, I think hoping someone would come along. Finally we got back to the lake and we jumped in again for a dip. We were talking when I could see one teenage guy coming up from behind Meghan. I told Meghan that we had company and she turned and to my surprised just stayed as she was. Meghan was standing so the guy could tell she was at least topless. As he approached she turned and said hi. There she was with standing with her tits sitting proud on her chest and she didn't care that the guy was starring at them. She continued a conversation with the guy and he was in no hurry to move along. Then I couldn't believe it, but she got out of the creek and went to get her water bottle. Now not even two hours ago she was nervous about getting caught naked and now she's standing completely naked in front of a complete stranger looking like she's done this a hundred times before.

The guy finally moved on. After he got out of sight she got back in the water and swam over to me and began grabbing at my cock to get it hard. She led me to the shore of the lake and started giving me a blowjob. She got on top of me and started making out with me. When she finished I couldn't believe how wet she was and how fast she cummed. I shot my wad shortly after and we cooled off in the lake. We talked and she said she couldn't believe that she got out of the lake fully naked and talked to the boy knowing that he was checking out every last bit of her. After we let the sun dry us off one last time she got dressed leaving her bra and panties off and said we should start to head back. I went and got my clothes which she put into the bag and headed back to the car.

On the way back to the car we didn’t meet anyone else. I could see Meghan had wanted me to be caught again because she looked slightly sad. When we reached the car I put my shirt and shorts on leaving my boxers in my bag. We got in the car and drove off to my house since it was pretty close by. When we got there, Meghan and I talked about what we had done. Meghan said she would definitely like to do more public dares with risks of being caught. She then added, maybe at the nearby shopping centre. I said, sure why not. Maybe we can go next week. Ok, Meghan said, it’s a date.
Hot Dude is offline   Reply With Quote