View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:03 AM   #69
rhl
getDare Succubus

I did my dare 3 times over three days while wearing pink cloth diapers. First time for a minute and increased it by a minute each time.
First time with pants down a young boy walked in and stared at me.
Second time an employee walked in and proceeded to brush their teeth.
The third time i walked in to find a guy with sweats pulled down with cheeks completely exposed. I went to the urinal next to him, pulled pants down, completely exposing my pink diaper. While in there 2nd person walked in went to toilet and peed all over the seat. The two have left, and as a good sissy and currently doing a toilet cleaning dare. I went into the stall, got on my knees, with hands behind my ass I proceeded to clean hiss piss off the seat with my tongue. This is one of my final required times and needing to have the door held open, I was excited because it is someone's else's pee I'd be cleaning up. Of course this was chased down with a gulp of toilet water. Since no one walked in I will be doing it again.

The following person will go for a walk in the park while wearing a diaper. They will roll 2 dice. First dice is how many times you will have the bottoms off exposing the diapers. 2nd dice will be for how many minutes each time. My rolls where 3 and 5 and will do tomorrow.