View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #8
Foxx186

Last chapter for the night. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy typing

CHAPTER TWO

Jackson stood up, deciding that things couldn’t get worse than that humiliation on the way over. How wrong he was.

“What are we going to do with him Eva?” Willow asked. Her eyes still bore a tad bit of disgust Jackson saw, but she seemed to have come around to the idea of humiliating him and didn’t look as unhappy as she had before.

“Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, can I dress him up Eva, can I please?” Maya begged. She jumped as she pleaded and Jackson couldn’t help but notice her breasts bouncing perkily as she did. Eva looked Jackson over a moment and then said,

“Sure Maya, he seems fond enough of you already, at least certain parts of you.” Jackson blushed at that.

She sees everything, he thought

“Jackson, show us your collection of clothes, I’m sure you have one you sissy bitch,” Eva continued. “Maya I want you to dress him up as girly as you can. I’m sure you can manage that.”

Jackson walked over to his bureau and pulled out the two drawers that housed his feminine clothing. He presented them meekly to Maya, unsure what to do next.

“Well?” demanded Eva, “if you’re going to dress up you best strip slut.”

“Strip, here? No.” Jackson decided to draw the line here. He would not take his clothes off if he did not want.

“Oh, so you’re going to be a tough guy now huh sissy?” Eva was obviously disappointed in him. She glanced to Willow, “Why don’t you show the sissy bitch what we do to insolent little sluts.” Willow was on him immediately, as if she’d been waiting for Eva to sic her on him. She grabbed his balls with a vice grip and began to squeeze. Her hands were unnaturally strong, a fact Jackson would not son forget. The pain was excruciating and he immediately began to beg and plead with Eva to let him go. Willow whispered in his ear,

“You like this don’t you, you sick fuck. It disgusts me to see you in those panties. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to rip the balls clean off the pathetic excuse for a cock.”

“Are you sorry yet sissy?” Eva chided him as tears began to well in Jackson’s eyes from the pain. “I want you to say, ‘I’m sorry I’m such a stupid slut’. Say it!”

“I…I’m so…r..ry…I’m su…ch a…stu…pid…slut” Jackson managed to get the words out between cries of pain. Willow thought it was funny to squeeze harder each time he tried to speak and only when he got out “slut” did she release her grip on his nuts. Jackson looked over at Maya and saw she was almost in tears too. Maya was too gentle for all the violence Jackson realized, and looking up at Eva he saw she realized it too.

“Now then,” said Eva, “get to stripping, you filthy whore. You can leave your panties on though. I want to get a closer look at them. We’ve grown quite fond of them this afternoon.” Maya and Willow giggled at that.

Jackson took off his shirt slowly and begrudgingly at first, but when Willow stroked his leg with her hand he started to undress far more rapidly. Down to his panties, Jackson didn’t look half bad really. He had always had an abnormally large but for a boy and while he wasn’t fat he wasn’t built either, giving his slender frame smooth curves. He was proud of his body and Eva seemed to know this as she inspected him.

“Spin for us sissy” Eva said and he did. Willow cat called as he turned and Jackson blushed deeply. His dick fell out one side of the thong’s small front but when he went to draw it back in Eva barked at him.

“No!” she said, “leave it; it’ll make the pictures even more cute.” Jackson turned to see Willow and Maya holding cellphones and snapping pictures. When He tried to cover his face and privates Eva spanked his ass sharply. The pain made him squeal and Willow found it hilarious.

“You’re going to pose for the pictures like a good little sissy, aren’t you now?” Eva whispered in his ear, one hand still hovering over his ass.

“Yes” Jackson whimpered as he stood and attempted to pose for what he knew was the evidence they would use to blackmail him. After a few feeble attempts at posing Maya grew visibly bored and threw another pair of pink panties at him. These said “butt slut” across the back and had come in a pack. Jackson never wore them because he thought they were ridiculous.

”Do I have to?” he complained. This time it was Willow who smacked his ass and she hit much harder than Eva.

“Fucker, when one us tells us to do something you DO it. No questions asked. Got it?”

”Yes” Jackson said quietly. She hit him again, harder this time

“You will address me as ma’am; I won’t be disrespected by a sissy pervert. You hear me?”

“Yes ma’am” Jackson said. He was so afraid of Willow he would’ve agreed to anything she said at that point.

“Oh don’t be so hard on him, he’s just a little shy is all,” Maya said. “Here sweetling, I’ll help you into them.” Maya snatched the panties out his hand and slid them around his ankles. As she brought them up around his cock Jackson felt himself getting hard. No matter what he tried it wouldn’t stop until it reached full mast. Maya giggled at it but Eva was less pleased.

“You must learn to control yourself slut. I won’t have you raging hard whenever we’re around. Learn some self-control. It might do you some good.”

“Aww don’t be so tough on him Eva,” Maya said, “He’s just excited to see me. I have that effect on boys, you know.” Willow rolled her eyes at that. “Alright now sweetie,” Maya said to Jackson, camera at the ready, “bend over now. Yes good grab your ankles. Now I want you to look back over your shoulder at the camera. Oh that’s a good girl look how cute these pictures are. “ She swiped through the photos and Jackson cringed at each one. He was sinking deeper and deeper into this mess and he wasn’t sure how he’d make it out now that they had pictures.

“Maya, put some actual clothes on him,” Eva said, “nothing too girly, but enough that people walking by who look closely see what a sissy boy he is. We’re going back to Willow’s place. I think that where we’ll keep our sissy boy locked up for now.”

Locked up? What have I gotten myself into? Jackson wondered as Maya dressed him for their trip across town. God I hope my girlfriend doesn’t find out.

Foxx186 is offline   Reply With Quote