Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #24
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I stood in the hallway and laughed with glee as Charlie shot down the hallway. He was soon out of sight as he turned left, round the corner. I could hear his heavy footsteps fading into the distance.

'Guys, we have to lock him out!', Meg said with a cheeky grin. We all piled back inside the room and closed the door behind us. The room doors didn't need to be locked, as they latched shut automatically and couldn't be opened without a key from the outside.

We only had to wait for a couple of minutes before the sound of running footsteps began to echo down the hallway. They stopped outside the door, and suddenly there was a fist thumping at it. We all laughed inside. I regretted not being able to see the look on Charlie's face outside. Ryan moved over to the door, put it on the chain and opened it slightly. Charlie's naked foot was instantly between the frame and the door, and his shoulder appeared, wedged in the same space.

'Fucking let me in!', he said with a laugh. Ryan moved away from the door leaving it on the latch. I couldn't help myself but approach the door and look round it at Charlie desperately trying to fiddle with the chain, a look of mirth and panic on his face.

'What's the password then Charlie?', Ryan said with a chortle.

'I have no fucking idea, just let me the fuck in!', he said, starting to resort to brute strength, to no avail.

Meg's iPhone was out and she was taking pictures. Charlie knew, and didn't seem to care. All of a sudden, he stopped, his head darted to the right, looking down the corridor.

'Oh shit, it's Ben and Eve!', he said with increasing alarm.

I had no idea who Ben and Eve were, but I sensed Charlie quite understandably did not want to get caught naked by them.

'We'll cut a deal Charlie', Meg said with a huge grin.

'Yeah whatever, I'll do whatever'

I felt sorry for Charlie, but at the same time couldn't wait to see how Megan was going to humiliate Charlie again.

'We'll let you in if, and only if, you take a spanking when you get in'.

'What?!', he asked, incredulous. Realizing his predicament, he nodded, 'fine, whatever', he said.

I couldn't stop myself from beaming with delight. Meg unhitched the chain, and Charlie virtually fell into the room, before slamming the door shut behind him.

'Oh man that was close!', he said, standing up straight, still making no effort to cover up. I was beginning to suspect that Charlie might in fact enjoy the feeling of being naked around girls that he clearly found attractive. I made an effort not to stare at his newly bald crotch.

'Alright then big boy', started Meg.

'Ahem, little boy!', Ryan mocked again.

Megan ignored him, 'let's get down to business. Who do you want to take your spanking from?'. He didn't protest. He seemed resigned to the prolonged humiliation that he was suffering tonight. He thought for a moment, then pointed at me.

Fuck! I thought to myself, realizing that I was going to have to administer his spanking.

'Where do I have to spank him?', I asked innocently, knowing full well it would be on his bare butt. Meg confirmed my expectation.

'How do you want me then?', Charlie asked, turning his back to me.

'How do we want him girls?', I asked.

Phoebe suggested, 'over your knee perhaps?', the other girls nodded their agreement. Ryan just laughed. I sat down on one of the chairs in the middle of the room. As Charlie approached, I realized that Phoebe's choice of position would mean Charlie's package would be directly in contact with my leg. Luckily I now had my dress on, but something in me kind of wanted to feel it against my leg. I decided to be sneaky, and pulled my dress up a little exposing some of my leg as I patted my lap to invite Charlie into his position.

Charlie stepped forward and lay across my lap. As I had hoped, his hairless cock and testicles became pressed against my thigh. I was surprised by how warm they were, and how smooth they felt against my leg.

'Right, how many is he getting Meg?', I asked.

'Six I reckon', Meg said.

'Sounds fair', confirmed Rhiannon.

'How hard?', I asked.

'As hard as you dare', Phoebe encouraged.

'I'm sorry Charlie!', I said, as I raised my hand. I realized I was now about to touch Charlie's butt for the first time. 'Give me a countdown', I asked Rhiannon.

'Five, four, three'

'I didn't wait', I brought my spread palm directly down onto Charlie's left butt cheek with as much force as I could muster. He whimpered for a second, suppressing a giggle at the same time.

'Wow, you're eager!', Phoebe said with a wink.

I performed the same action again, to his right buttock, then his left, then his right. Between each, I couldn't help but teasingly caress his smooth round ass with my palm. Before my fifth slap, I realized that Charlie's package was growing against my leg. Is he getting aroused at this?! Knowing that Charlie would know I had noticed, I whispered to him, 'bad boy', and brought my hand down even harder on his ass.

'Fuck!', he said. His penis grew again noticeably. I delivered the final spank with as much strength as the previous, and Charlie fell off my lap, onto the floor and clutched at his butt, rolling onto his back.

'Woah Charlie!', Phoebe said, 'enjoyed that did you?', she pointed at his semi, which was more of a three-quarters by this point.

Megan laughed, 'now we know why you accepted that deal you bad boy!'. She strolled over and gave Charlie a playful kick in the side.

'Mild fetish for spanking have we?', Ryan joined in.

'Fuck off you guys, what can I say?', he protested, 'I was up against her bare leg, what do you expect?'.

'So you have a thing for Shan?', Rhiannon teased.

'No!', he looked embarrassed as his cheeks matched the color of his butt cheeks, 'well she's a pretty girl, so you know'.

'It's ok mate, I can't blame you!', Ryan said, pulling Charlie up to his feet and clapping him on the back. 'Good show though Shannon, you look like you've done that before!'. I actually had never done that before, nor had I had it done to me before either.

It was then that I noticed how interested Megan seemed to be in Charlie. I made a mental to note to talk to Phoebe and Rhiannon about what the dynamic was between Megan and Ryan, and whether Megan might also like Charlie, as, by the looks of it, she couldn't keep her eyes off Charlie's naked body, and she had pushed him to do a fair amount this evening. I wondered for a minute about how Ryan must feel about Meg taking an overt interest in Charlie too.

'Oh Jesus, is that the time?', Rhiannon said, looking at her cell phone.

'What time is it?', Ryan asked.

'Just past midnight already!', she said with a gasp.

'Oh man, we need to get to bed', Megan said, with a slightly disappointed look on her face. Looking around the group, everyone appeared to have a disappointed look on their face. 'I've got to be awake at like 5am tomorrow'.

'Guys, would it be weird to say that I really enjoyed tonight, in a really strange kind of way?', Rhiannon asked. We all nodded, even Charlie.

'We ought to do something like this again', she said, and we all voiced our agreement. We gathered our stuff and Charlie pulled on his underwear for the first time in one felt like forever. We left the room and walked up the corridor, and up the stairs to our room. Back in the room, we threw our stuff on the floor, took turns in the bathroom and changed into our nightwear. Being one of the first nights that we had all gone to bed at the same time and not entirely intoxicated, I took note for the first time of what everyone wore to bed. Megan had stripped down to her panties with her back to the room, and pulled on a baggy t-shirt. Phoebe was coming back from the bathroom in her dress, but underneath me climbed into bed and pulled the dress off, leaving her in just a pair of panties. Rhiannon was more conservative, or cold, wearing full length plaid pants to bed, and a t-shirt, with her panties underneath. Back home I always dressed as Meg did, with the pair of panties that I wore during the day and generally a baggy t-shirt unless it was hot out, when I tended to ditch the shirt.

Coming back last from the bathroom, I felt a little exposed with everyone in bed and me standing still in my dress in the middle of the room. I couldn't help but feel Phoebe's eyes on me from behind her macbook, as I lifted my dress over my head and dropped it on the floor, leaving me in just Phoebe's thong, which I had forgotten I was wearing.

'Oh Shan, I forgot you wearing my thong', Phoebe said, visibly looking up, confirming that she had been watching me.

'Me too', it's nice, and surprisingly comfortable', I commented.

'Keep it for now if you like', she said, smiling. I smiled back and was surprised at how long Phoebe held my gaze.

I decided that tonight it wasn't too cold in the room, so I pulled off my bra, letting my breasts out and covered them with one arm, despite the fact that everyone in the room had seen me completely naked on more than one occasion before.

I stepped over to the light switch and flicked off the light, before skipping back and climbing up to my bunk.

It felt so good to be in bed and I read my facebook timeline for a few minutes, rattled off a few whatsapp message to my friends and sent an email to my parents (they hadn't progressed with the times).

I my phone on to charge and left it under my pillow and pulled the sheets over my shoulders, laying on my side, and closed my eyes.

'Night ladies', I said. Only Meg replied, and I guessed Rhiannon and Phoebs were already asleep.

I awoke to a strange noise. I didn't know what time it was, and a quick glance towards the window revealed that it was not morning. I slipped my hand under my pillow and checked my cell for the time. 1:20am.

That's weird. I thought to myself, I never usually woke up during the night. I lay awake for a moment, wondering what the noise was. It sounded like an insect buzzing round the room, but I knew that was unlikely considering the time of year. I propped myself up on my elbow but couldn't make out anything in the room. I laid back down and pulled the sheets over my head, but I couldn't block it out. It got louder at time, then quieter, then seemed to stop, then got louder again. I lay there a bit longer, with my eyes open, getting accustomed to the dark. Then it twigged. No way!

I rolled quietly over to the side of the bed, and sure enough, to my great surprise and delight, through the dark I could just make it out, half illuminated by the faint light of the moon. Megan was lying on her back, sheets kicked off, one hand up her t-shirt and the other between her legs, vibrator in hand. From what I could make out, her eyes were shut and her left hand was cupping and fondling her breasts under her shirt, while she maneuvered the sex toy in and out of her, accounting for the changes in volume of the buzzing. Her hips were bucking a little and her toned abs were tensing and relaxing rhythmically.

I couldn't believe my eyes. And I couldn't believe that I was unable to look away, totally transfixed by the sight of my new friend pleasuring herself. I admired her audacity, masturbating with her vibrator in such close proximity to her roommates. I wondered how often she did this. I realized with a start that I had become very wet at the sight of Megan naked and enjoying herself. Neither Rhiannon nor Phoebe has stirred, and it was all I could do to not wake Phoebe, as I knew she would appreciate the sight as much as it transpired that I was. I wondered what she was thinking about, and whether she felt the need to masturbate because she had gotten so horny early with the boys.

The intensity of the buzzing increased, clearly Megan had increased the power of her sex toy. Her hips bucked harder and she drew her feet up toward her butt, bending her knees. Her spare hand came down her midriff and she began to play with her clitoris as the vibrator entered in and out of her with increasing pace. To my delight, she suddenly let out a muffled moan, then, realizing the noise she had made, she pushed her face into her pillow as she screwed up her eyes. I knew I was witnessing her orgasm. She pushed the vibrator deep inside her and she began to shake all over, biting her lip as a high pitched but muted squeal came out, her abs tightened and tensed and her left hand toyed her clit harder. I smiled and licked my lips knowing the amount of pleasure she seemed to be in. Then she pulled the vibrator out of her, turned it off, pulled her shirt down and stuck the vibrator under her pillow. Her breathing slowed.

Naughty girl, she didn't even clean it! I thought to myself. Megan pulled up her sheets and turned to her other side.

I laid back down, astounded by what I had just witnessed. I prayed that i might see something like that again. I was amazed by how much I had enjoyed it, and as I closed my eyes and curled up again, thoughts raced through my brain, trying to comprehend my feelings.

I knew I wasn't a lesbian, I found boys far too hot to be considered homosexual. And yet, there was something that had been awoken in me in the last few days that cast doubt on that. I couldn't deny that I had found girls pretty or even stunning before, but I had never before the last week found myself out and out attracted to them. I wasn't against homosexuality, far from it, I had a gay friend back home and some of my female friends were openly bisexual, I just hadn't considered that I might be bisexual myself. It took me a few more minutes to process my thoughts. I decided that I was me. I was Shannon. I found guys hot, God knew I had got turned on by seeing Charlie naked earlier, and Ryan the other day. But I found the scene I had just witnessed equally hot. I fell asleep again, pondering the thought that I was certainly not the only girl in the room who felt exactly the same way.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: