View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #28
CaptainChaos

I really love that dare, it's one of the best photo dares here on getDare!

So here's what I got:
I rolled a 6 first, so I had to do the dare 3 times!
First time:
I only got to wear 2 shoes and a sweatpants without underware, so I had to do 2 penalty rolls: take off any underwear (didn't apply, I was already going commando) and the other was #5 - no penalty. So now, I got to take the photos... The first one on all fours. The second one of the front of my chest. The third photo a full-length one of the back. And as I had a doble, the fourth one: a full body photo from the side with an erection! Wasn't that exciting, though...
Second time:
Nothing on top, both shoes and both socks, sweat pants and briefs. That were 6 items of clothing, so I had to do 3 penalty rolls! Give myself an erection for each photo, go barefoot and pull my cock and balls out of the pants. Wow, that meant some more exposure. I was that excited that it didn't even take much time to get an erection for the photos. The photos I had to take were a full-length photo of the back, a close-up photo of the crotch and the last one was a full-length photo of the front, stripping one item, another full-length photo of the front, stripping an untim until I got a totally naked one.
Third time:
Nothing on top, two shoes, shorts and boxers. Two penalty rolls: reveal my bum in the photos, and take off the underwear I'm wearing. I got to take photos of the front of my chest, a full-length photo of the back and a close up photo of the rear.

As I'm not a kinktalk-member and for now don't want to be one, I didn't upload my photos. Maybe I'll use them for other dares or as my avatar. Or perhaps I'll upload them on getDare one day.
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote