View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #44
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I am not experienced with enemas, so I was unclear as to what exactly I was supposed to do. I interpreted your instructions as best I could, please punish me if I did something wrong.

I went to a Walgreen's and got a 2 liter enema and some tabasco sauce (i would later regret the choice of tabasco), then returned home. Once home I stripped naked, picked out my outfit, and began.

I filled the enema bag 5/6 of the way with water, then added some drops of tabasco until the water went dark pink-ish. I filled the rest of it with water, then attached the hose/nozzle to the bag and inserted into my ass. As soon as the liquid entered my ass I felt a burning, and I was reduced to tears in minutes. As soon as I had filled me entire ass with water and hot sauce I took out the enema and forced my buttplug in to keep the water in. It hurt like hell. I put on my tightest and tiniest shorts, a black spandex pair that was basically glorified underwear and gave me some ridiculous cameltoe. Then I put on a bikini top that covered the absolute minimim, then put on a pair of platform wedge heels, grabbed my phone, and left my apartment.

I must have been a sight, wearing practically nothing in the cold weather, tears running down my cheeks, my rock-hard nipples standing out against my top. I had to walk slowly, and when the first 10 minutes were up I was not terribly far from my apartment. Luckily the the rest of the neighborhood weren't the moronic slut that I am and stayed inside, so there was nobody around when I had to take out the plug. I reached into the back of my shorts, grabbed the plug, and pulled it out. I had to clench my ass extremely tight to not let the liquid out of my ass, which made me walk even slower. I stuck the buttplug in my mouth. It tasted terrible, the little remnants of houtsauce giving me a low but constant burn on my tongue. After another half an hour I had barely made any progress, but I soldiered on. 50 minutes after I started (and several very creepy stares from drivers later), I found a hiking trail. Relieved, I went on it and found a hiding spot after another 10 minutes. I began rubbing my cunt furiously, and after about 6 minutes I came. My orgasm made me forget to clench my ass, and as I fell to the ground in pleasure water, hotsauce, and god knows what else began shooting out of my ass. It soaked my shorts and ran down my legs. I started crying even harder as the liquid shot from my ass, which by that time had felt like it was on fire. I collapsed in a heap, sobbing and crying. After a few minutes I collected myself and walked home quickly. By the time I got home I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I spat out the plug as soon as I closed the door, turned up my heater, put on several layers of warm clothing, and made myself some hot coffee. I hate coffee black, but I gulped it down straight anyway as soon it was ready. I think i would've gotten sick If i had been out there much longer.

Thank you for the dare! It was very painful and humiliating. I hope I did it right.
Excellent. You did it perfectly.
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote