View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #38
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare for you

I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote