Thread: Fiction: The Village
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 2

“I can’t believe –”

“Oh, just do it!”

Bella was stark raving naked. No, hold on. Lemme do that again.

“I can’t believe –”

“Just do it already!”

Bella was naked. As naked as a human devoid of any clothes. Her friend, Kate, wasn’t. Kate, the “fit brunette with Bella”, as she was often named, was chilling with Bella for the night whilst her parents were out and the two had ended up playing a round of Truth or Dare. As you do. Kate had just admitted to having prodded another girl’s vagina before and now it was Bella’s turn; a dare, she’d just picked and a dare she’d just been given. The dare in question required Bella to visit every room with a window, turn on the light and bare all to the world. Not that anyone would be watching at 10:30pm really. Well, except nerdy Garfield who lived over the road, owner of binoculars and every spot cream currently available in Boots.

“If you don’t do it shortly –”

“Fine!”

Off she went, strutting her stuff around her house and flashing to the moon and its friends. As she reached the first window, the double-glazed-for-only-£49.95 one in her parents’ room, she hesitated and sighed. She questioned her sigh, actually. Part of her was nervous, part shy, but part excited. She reached out her hand, drew back the curtain’s edge and shifted it to one side. Hello, world. Her eyes darted down the front street, one way and then the other, at light-speed. She sighed in relief. Most curtains were closed, most lights were off, the street was dead to the world. Even Garfield’s curtains were closed. This immediately helped settle her a little, knowing that half of the amount of windows she’d yet to visit were pretty safe. And then she’d be fine anyway because there were just miles of fields to the back of her house, meaning nobody would see her.

And true enough, nobody caught her. In fact, she got so caught up in the entertaining moments, Kate had to call her back, wondering where the hell she’d got to.

“Thought you’d gone for a walk down the road,” she laughed.

“Ha! You wish.”

Kate winked.

“No!” Bella growled, firm to the end.

After what appeared to be a moment of awkwardness, they both broke into laughter. They both knew it was just a bit of silly fun and they trusted each other with their lives. Unless Kate was driving. Mental driver. Unsafe on the road. You only have to ask that poor squirrel off Clough Road. But that’s another story. (“The Spin-Off Adventures of Quirrel the Squirrel” coming soon to a ... no.) Seriously though, they were completely fine. Comfortable as ever and so Bella took the pleasure of daring Kate the very same dare.

However, this time, it appeared somebody had been watching and had tipped our Garfield off. He was there, at his window, Action Man binoculars in one hand and (probably) Vaseline in the other. Dirty weirdo. But Kate didn’t care. Loads of lads had seen her breasts at parties and she almost died of laughter at the idea of teasing Garfield, knowing full-well he’d never even get close to a real pair of perks.
Over the road, one of Garfield’s zits exploded with frustration.

As midnight rolled round, the girls settled down and got ready for bed. Pink pajamas, fluffy white slippers, mobile phones at the ready and the most cuddlesome pillows in the world. Perfecto. Being ever-so-slightly hyperactive females of a young age, they decided to text a few of the lads. Kate more-so than Bella, but she joined in regardless for a giggle. Flirty, dirty texts were sent and replies were waited for. Five minutes passed and finally, two texts arrived; one to Kate, one to Bella.

Bella opened hers.

From Dave. Quite clearly drunk, as half the text appeared to be absent.

“shw me ur tits lol snd us a picc!!xx”

Yeahhhh. Bella smirked and threw her phone to Kate.

“Dare ya!”

Bella glared, a look stiffened upon her face which abruptly said “NO”. Kate could hardly confine her giggles. She then threw her phone over to Bella.

“cme dwn townn nd il do u sxc xx!”

Bella gritted her teeth, barely containing her amusement before bursting after quite a good solid 20 seconds. A few more cheeky texts were exchanged before Bella glanced over to her bedside table, drew her eyes upon the 01:03am and dozed off to sleep, snoring rather loudly.

Bella jolted up.

“UH, WHAT?!”

Kate had just thrown a small hardback book at her.

“You were snoring,” she said, turning to face her friend.

“Look, Kate, it’s my house, alright! I’ll snore if I want to,” came the reply. And, with a final “goodnight”, the two girls nodded off into the night.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote