View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 11:16 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home Alone Dice Dare

HOME ALONE DICE DARE

You will need 2 dice for this dare. This is for the privacy of your own home.

You must start this dare NAKED. Since you are alone, this shouldn’t be much of a problem. Then roll 2 dice to see what you must do:
2. Roll the dice again. Give yourself that many spanks.
3. Masturbate to as many orgasms as possible in the next hour. Post how many in a reply.
4. Put your smallest pair of underwear on, and give yourself a wedgie. Post a picture online (see below).
5. GUYS: Take a photo of your erect dick and post online (see below). GIRLS: Do the same with your breasts.
6. Put on a blindfold. Stand in front of a window with the blinds open for 5 minutes without peeking.
7. Take a full frontal naked picture, and post it online (see below).
8. Do TWO of these dares instead of one. Roll to see which ones.
9. Do EVERY photo dare, and post online (see below).
10. Ask Dare Lord! PM me, and I will give you a personalized dare!
11. Call a random number. When they answer the phone, begin masturbating. Breathe heavily and moan with pleasure until they hang up.
12. Masturbate for 5 minutes, then run a lap around the house. No covering up! Take a naked picture in each room and post online (see below).

FOR ALL PHOTO DARES:
Upload each picture here: http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/ Title the pictures “Home Alone Dice Dare.” Post the links to the pictures in a reply to this post. To find out how long you must keep the pictures up, roll both dice and double the number (so the pictures will be up anywhere from 4-24 days).

If you chicken out, PM me and I will give you a punishment. Have fun and be daring!

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote