View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sister's Sleepover T or D [FICTION]

Click here to read the complete version without reader comments!

It was some time ago, when I had just turned 16 and my sister, Sarah, was about to become a teenager, that my parents were unexpectedly called away. My dad’s father had been taken seriously ill, and they needed to be by his side.
My sister’s sleepover had been arranged for months, and was to be held on the night of her 13th Birthday. When she was told that she would need to cancel her plans, she was understandably distraught – being a teenage girl, a disaster like this could ruin her reputation with her friends !
My dad suggested that, as I was 16 and responsible, that I could stay and look after her and her friends. I didn’t want to get stuck babysitting my little sister, but the thought of travelling 200 miles north and be stuck with my parents appealed even less, so I agreed. Anyway, this would give me plenty of time to catch up with my friends over Xbox Live !

As my parents left, they gave us all the usual warnings (be good / keep out of trouble), gave me a contact number “in case of emergencies” and £50 for food and soft drinks for the girls sleepover.

The afternoon soon passed, as we kept out of each others way – Sarah getting things ready for her sleepover, and I was playing a tough skirmish on Call Of Duty. Before I knew it, it was 7pm and Sarah’s friends were knocking on the door.
First there was Bex, a really good looking girl with long dark hair and a great figure. She was the same age as my sister, but her breasts were mere bumps supported by a training bra.
Next to arrive was Claire – at 13 (and three quarters !) she was the oldest of my sisters group of friends, and was developing a nice firm pair of tits. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, and she ran her fingers through it as she walked into the house.
Finally Jo came to join the party. Again she was 13, but had short blonde hair that actually made her look a bit like a tomboy. With little to show in the chest region, she could probably pass as a boy too – but her very short denim skirt still make her look very sexy.

As they went into the living room, my sister came into my bedroom – where I planned on hiding away for the night – and asked if I could go and get the pizza and some alcohol. I was not concerned about going out – the pizza shop was just up the road, and there was a newsagent that sold alcohol where I had been served before (even though I was under age, I looked older and had some fake ID to back me up). I was a bit concerned, however, about buying drink for my 12 (going on 13) year old sister. She convinced me by saying that she would owe me big time (a favour which I will collect some other time), so off I went.

When I returned with the food, the girls all got stuck in, and gratefully started on the alcopops I had purchased. I also ate some of the food, and took a few of the drinks into my room where I drank the sweet, sugary drinks.

About an hour later, my sister came back into my room and said that the girls wanted to play “Truth Or Dare”, and she wondered if I wanted to play.
I had never played any dare games before (other than an “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” with a friend a few years back), but she gave me a look I found hard to say no to, so I agreed…

Last edited by Leopard; 01-03-2011 at 04:52 AM.
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post: