View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #20
hot_nick20

-Have tried it?Yes, but in a very, very, very light form, because i was curious.
-Would try it? Tough one. I think it might be enjoyable if done by someone who knows how to make it pleasurable, so yeah, i think i would, given the chance. By myself though ? No, i don't think so.
-What did you use? A q-tip once and one of those LEGO-antennas the other time.
-What would you use? I guess professional sounds would be the best if someone would sound my cock.
-How deep did you go? The Lego-Antennas are roughly 8 centimetres long and i shoved it all the way in, as much as it went.
-How did it feel? Not bad, but done by myself and with the 'tool' i used it didn't quite feel good enough to make me do it again.
-Would you do it again?As stated above, probably yes, if someone else did the sounding on my cock.
-Under what circumstances did you do it?RAs stated above.
-Any tips for people who might want to? Nope, naturally. But as with all things my tip would be - try it if you want to and think you might enjoy it.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote