View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #10
Glee
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
Hey Glee, here's mine:

After you edge yourself in whatever request above, you have to rest for ten seconds, and then turn on the vibrator on high mode in your pussy for ten seconds. well, the challenge is to not cum of course. coz if you do, its one more week of denial. =)

hope this spices it up even more for you!
Oh that's such a hot idea, I wish I had read this before I did my morning edge in bed!

@nerdboy
I actually really like the edging in front of a mirror thing, it makes me feel really naughty to watch myself

@Bubuk
I don't know about always masturbating through a pair of pants, it makes it hard for me to use my vibrating dildo and I'd end up with wet spots on all my pants. I'll do it during some of the other dares I get, but not all the time, ok?

@deschut
I already have experience with this dare, so I knew where to find all the items to use
The difference was that this time I used toothpaste, and wow that really makes a difference! It got harder to edge each time because that toothpaste really starts to burn, but I'm home alone for most of today so I had lots of time.
(Un)fortunately for me I had already read antarasdm's dare (woke up, edged, checked thread, did your dare) so I brought my vibrator with me around the house. After each edge I cooled down for 10 seconds and then eagerly inserted the vibrator on max for another 10 seconds, that truly is an evil dare! Thankfully I didn't push myself over the edge during any of my ELEVEN edges around the house, probably thanks to the toothpaste distracting me.

The first thing I did after that dare was go have a nice hot shower to get rid of the toothpaste. I didn't play with myself in the shower, but I will say that I let the water clean a certain area for a long time
Glee is offline   Reply With Quote