View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #4188
Sam~
Truth Freak

Here are some of the PLEASURE MATT and DENY MATT pm dares I received -:

Please PLEASURE MATT and let him cum. You are so good at teasing him that it will make a good stepping stone for a bigger denial following. It's a good denial period for now already. Besides I think you deserve to harvest the seed of your work. I mean he is so desperate now that you shoukd let him cum in a twisted way mixed with his dislikes or fears like (semi) public, or after having his legs and butt waxed . Matt has done so well as I have witnessed so far.

PLEASURE MATT because he is so great. He is such a smart guy that he has a PM Dare POSITIVE MAN (maybe you suggested it to him?) which is so wonderful for someone who can be so down on himself (I read his blog in June!) and yet knows he has things to be positive about.

Matt: and sain were advertising sending you deny/pleasure matt without mentioning any fun for you due to your hard work so I think thats worth a DENY MATT

PLEASURE MATT

I think Matt should get a chance to cum because he did a great job on the one reduction task I gave him. I left the difficulty (how long his edging session is) of the task completely up to you, and you sure teased him a lot! It's actually difficult for me to imagine having to constantly edge for over an hour while you're teasing him on the phone.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote