Thread: Fiction: Twists of Fortune
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

There he stood bold as brass, her brother she had not seen him in over 2 years. He wasn’t really her brother her parents had adopted him when he was 5 Liana was 2 at the time so they had grown up together and had been close…
“When did they let you out Chris” Liana said in a monotone voice
“This morning, I tried to call you but your number had changed and mum would not tell me the new one”
Ignoring Chris Liana headed towards the living room.
“Where’s mum?” Liana said coldly when she discovered no one in the living room
“She has gone out for the day she wanted to wait for you but she had to leave”
“Fine” Liana grunted through her teeth and headed for the door
“Your not still mad at me for that thing are you?” Chris called after her before she could reach the door, Liana stopped for a moment stunned to the point that no words could come to her. She spun on her heels and took a deep breath to clear her mind snapping her head to face Chris she descended on him like a lion approaching pray.
“THAT THING CHRIS… THAT THING” She spat at him as he slowly backed off a little
“I’m only say…” but Liana cut him off
“OHHH YEAH THAT THING YOU GOT LOCKED UP FOR THAT THING WHERE YOU BEAT MY BOYFREIND ALMOST TO DEATH THAT WAS JUST A THING THAT WAS A THING… YEAH IT WAS REAL EASY TO GET OVER THAT JAMES YEAH HES SPOKEN TO ME SINCE… AND I HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE FINDING ANYONE ELSE TO DATE SINCE THAT NIGHT… YOUR RIGHT THAT WAS JUST A THING!!!” Chris now backed into a wall took a breath before speaking
“He was trying to take you away from me” Liana backed off and turned to face the door looking over her shoulder she said
“Unbelievable nothing is going to change with you… you have been fixated on me since I was 14, you didn’t have a chance then and you certainly don’t now” Liana headed to the door as fast as he could and walked off down the street without looking back.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post: