Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #21
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You are such an obedient slut! You definitely need some cock. But so far, your BF has not been able to satisfy you. What a pity! So this is your next task: I want you to see that stupid BF of yours and you will seduce him. Make him horny. Tell him that you want to be fucked. Be submissive. Do whatever he wants. Act as any good slut does. You are only allowed to cum if he makes you cum! Try your best! Tell him all the nice things he wants to hear!
OMG, Ben.... You have become such a strict Master! Do you really want me to be your subservient slave? Do you really want to humiliate me every which way? Do I need to go back to my stupid BF? What a challenge! How can I do that? It will be sooooo embarrassing....

Maybe I can tell you about my day, Master Ben? This morning, still naked from bed, I went to the bathroom, had a pee, went to my living room, grabbed the white thong from my laptop screen, added a pair of fairly low cut black leggins, a black bra, a yellow tank top, a pink tee and I was ready. I had the feeling that I needed some color in my life. On top of all that I put a black hoodie, a brown leather jacket and a colorful shawl. On my feet I had pink socks and brown leather boots. My hoodie is not sooo long, Master, it barely covers my ass (and only sometimes my crotch), so I am fairly exposed down there, at least when I move and especially when I raise my arms. I did this for your well-being (and because it makes me horny as hell...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Stop procrastinating, slut! Do what you have to do. Talk to your BF!
Oh my... Oh yes... I did it! Your command-controlled slut got a text message from the bf today. He wants me to meet him Saturday evening. And, as he wrote, he wants me to bring enough time and that pussy of yours. He is quite daring, since you ordered your slut to tell him all these nice things about his sexual prowess.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote