View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Urethral play

Once you've got your sub bound and gagged it's time for the punishing to begin, unfortunatley both of these next items are MALE orientated only. I try to deliver you only what i have had a chance to trial myself after all :P before i continue let me give all warning for uretheral play, so i can feel responsible and stuffs ^^

Warning: Urethral play can be very dangerous, it is certainly one of the more dangerous activities you will find on getDare. All care should be taken when engaging in urethral play as it can easily cause damage to the sensetive urethra and induce UTI's which (apart from being reeeeely uncomfy) can lead to Life Threatening conditions! Everything you play with should be perfectly smooth with no sharp edges or roughness and you should aim to disinfect anything you insert either with chemical disinfectents and thorough cleaning or by boiling and you should also thoroughly clean the head of the penis before play to minimise the risk of causing an infection.

So let me divulge a slightly more complex project that i am very proud of! I have searched and can't find anything quite like this anywhere on the market. But one day i decided i wanted to fashion a set of urethral beads that i could wear for extended periods, like a penis plug but in the form of insertable beads. This of course presented several challenges, mostly in finding the materials.. For the beads you need something that will wash and disnifect easily, is smooth and big enough to be a little bit of a challenge and a little bit uncomfortable but small enough to fit into the urethra without causing damage.

Then you need to link the beads together with something that is going to be strong enough not to break and finally you'll need some sort of fixing on the end of the beads like the flared base of a plug to keep them from slipping beyond reach. The picture below show's my answer to all these issues along with another urethral insert which I'll talk about soon:

Urethral beads and home made plug insert

Now, everything on the beads, apart from the wire through the middle was from a single necklace which i had owned but broken.. I'd been searching for the components for the perfect urethral beads for ages and they were hung on my neck the whole time!! the cuved piece of metal on the end of the beads was a sort of spacer on the necklace, while the beads themselves were perfectly polished solid Haematite with a tiny lil hole through. I'd recommend you need to find and break a necklace to get what you need so keep an eye open for them.

You will need:
- strong fishing line
- 'beads'
- 'T' for end of beads to prevent them slipping in
- something to put a hole through your 'T'
- lighter or match

1. It's fairly straightforward that you should thread as many beads as you either have or want on your urethral beads, onto the fishing line. Check the size of the beads by placing one at your opening and estimating wheter you'd be able to insert it or not, or maybe tightly gripping your tool just under the head and slipping it in and squeezing it out to check for a good fit, just don't lose it O.o Make sure when you cut the line that you have pleanty of space to add your 'T' on the end and to knot the line at the 'T' and the other end AND to leave roughly 1 and 1/2 cm between the 'T' and the first bead.. this space in the beads helps with the useability lots but only becomes apparent when you actually try them.. this space allows you to push the beads down inside your cock and makes them much more prone to staying in with movement and stuff. I might suggest a gap even larger than the one on my model, to let the highest bead sit below your head in your urethra.

2. Once you've threaded the beads onto the string put a basic knot in the string, just loop the line over and through itself, it can be fiddly work, once you've done that cut the excess wire absolutley as close to the knot as you can while retaining the integrity of the knot.. Think about where this little knot of wire is going to be going! it mustn't be sharp or rough and be as minimal as possible but also be as strong as absolutley possible.

3. Once your confident your knot is quite nicley finished there is a little trick i figured out to make it just that little bit smoother. Move the beads up out of the way and take your lighter or a match and just pass only the very knot through the flame verrrry fleetingly, so your fingers wouldn't even feel the heat, it should melt the knot into a little bauble of plastic.. Perfect! if you catch the wire behind the knot it will curl and make the beads harder to use and possibly threaten the strength of the wire.

4. Now you need to attach that 'T' section, now this will vary on what you've been able to find, mine was a beauitfully curved length of ornamented hollow pipe, zinc or something. So it was just a case of time and finckyness to put a hole through the bottom of the pipe - something big enough for the wire to pass through but small enough to prevent a knot passing through - and then knotting the wire inside the pipe. You may have to improvise this section a little

5. TESTING Now this is the point at which all your hard work can be undone but do a good job of testing your beads because i'd rather it be undone in your hand than in your cock Think about how much pressure these beads will have to take, how much force they'll need to resist when you pull them from your cock after play, and apply a bit more force than that when your testing them, tug at groups of beads, maintain force for a few seconds.. don't be shy of breaking your new urethral beads, thats what your trying to do to a point.. beacuase you DO NOT want them breaking while in use. Once your saitsfied they are strong enough, clean em up appropriatley, then lube em up and enjoy a fun time ;-)

Striaght urethral insert

Heh the second insert is just something i found purley by circumstance, you may be able to look around to try and buy something similar. It's actually a mini screwdriver from some sort of keyring tool set.. I just put a ring through the top to stop it slipping in, other than that it needed no modification. the screw on cap is perfectly flush with the rest of the thing:

showing the cap off of the subverted screwdriver

Anyway, that's it for now, Hopefully i'll be back soon with some other things and as promised i wanna do a range of time release mechanisms for ya all, love to hear feedback and hope these ideas were helpful. Let me know if i was giving too much information or not enough or what :3

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-19-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote