Thread: Non-Fiction: The life of footballdare.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
footballdare
getDare Sweetheart

Drink

22/7/2002, Dublin, Eire

As we sat in that field laughing about what just happened, and feeling tired due to the 38 goal football marathon, we talked about what we could do next. Jordan had been sent home by us just before things got really 'serious' with people ending up naked, as we wanted the game to remain a secret, and this gave us more freedom to do what we wanted. The park that we'd played in was in one of the city's suburbs, and as such was very presentable. There were two full sized football pitches, tightly squeezed together, one half sized football pitch which we had played on, and a small, square concrete basketball court, with one post on it at the bottom. On the other side of the hedge was the tennis courts, it had two grass, and one tarmac court, and was usually well overbooked. The hedge separating the pitches and courts was around 15 foot high, and was almost 8 foot deep in places. In one such place a few of us had taken down a few branches and made ourselves a den. A place where we could hang out when we felt like it, and was used as a changing room, when we got really shitty.

We decided to move into this space, which was invisible to both the tennis courts, and the pitches although we could see anything coming towards us. To get to our den we had to climb through a tiny gap in the hedge, and move approximately 6 foot to your left, where you got into the thickest part of the hedge, leaving us a space of around 6 foot by 8 where we were completely invisible to everyone but ourselves.
We sat down in a circle and started chatting about what to do, when Jess mentioned we could try Truth or Dare, the game that I had mentioned when we were sat round the centre circle, this was instantly agreed on by everybody in the group, and we made some rules up, to cover those that I couldn't remember.
We decided there would be a point system, with dares ranging in difficulty from 1-10, with one being easy, and 10 being ridiculously hard, and truths being rated between 1-5. After someone selected truth or dare they could choose the difficulty that they wanted, but could only back out once per game after they had chosen, and would lose the points of the difficulty they had chosen. If they backed out a second time, then they would be tied to a branch of the hedge, using the 'emergency supplies' we kept in the den, while everyone else finished the game, while they were tied to the tree, they were at everybody’s mercy. If more than one person was involved in the dare, then the group decide how many points the person gets. The winner was the first to 50 points, if two or more people got to 50 points in the same round, then there would be a dare-off, with the first to back out losing. The prize at stake was a sock from each of the players as a kind of trophy, as well as the entire purse from the 50p playing fee we each put forward.
To decide who would go first we, played a complex rock paper scissors tournament, and it fell to Jess to do the honours. Jess was extremely pretty, and was twins with the group's other girl, Bláthnaid . Although they were not identical you could tell they were related easily, both were extremely slim, and had pretty faces, with flamy red Irish hair, Jess was much taller than Bláthnaid. They originated from Northern Ireland, and had strong accents, so even though they had been below the border for years you could tell where they were from.
'Truth or Dare then' I asked Jess.
'Dare' she replied, with no hesitation, 'I'll start at a level 3'. After deliberating with the group we decided that she should stand still, while we rubbed mud into her face, and stuck some leaves on her as decorations. She sounded surprisingly pleased with this, and she was already muddy anyway, so she accepted straight away. Alex decided he do the honours, and after slapping some of the mud from the wet ground on to his hands, rubbed them all over Jess's face, leaving absolutely no skin showing. He then found himself a few leaves and bits of grass that had ended up under the hedge, and stuck them all over her forehead, like a bad hairstyle. Jess seemed fairly unfazed with this, and sat back down, ready for the next go. Next it was me, and being the show-off that I am I straight away asked for a level 7 dare.
'Get completely naked' was the response that bounced back at me before I had finished speaking. I did it straight away, and sat there, in the mud completely naked. At the time I was fairly short and light, and had blonde curly hair which sat on top my head like a mini afro. My nationality was harder to trace then the girls, my mother was Northern Irish, and my father, from the ROI, but I was born, and lived in, England until the age of nine, to this day I still don't really know what nationality to call myself, and choose to flick between Irish, English and Northern Irish quite a bit.
Anyway, next in line was Bláthnaid, who selected a level 5 dare, and ended up being dared to come and sit in my lap for the next round, with me recieving a point for the honour of having her.
Alex was up next, and chose to be dull, and have a level 2 truth. He got asked who he thought was better looking, and replied that it was a close one, but it was just about Jess.
Gregg was next in line and decided to go for the level 7 dare, same as me, and he was expecting to be told to get naked, same as me again. What he got though was very different. I dared him to take a piss, right here in front of everyone, he was reluctant, and was thinking about backing down, but after a bit of gauding from me, his competitive side kicked in, and he strode to the middle of the circle, lowered his trousers and boxers, and let the yellow liquid flow out, watching the steam rise as the warm urine hit the wet, swampy ground. At the end of the round it finished 3-8-5-2-7.

Nothing of note really happened for a while, until the start of round 4, Jess had already refused once to get naked, and selected a level 5 for her go, and was immediately dared to take off her top, and give herself a wedgie, and once again she refused. After being reminded of the consequences she still refused, so we grabbed her and tied her to the branches. When we had her tied up, she seemed to smile abit, as though this was what she had hoped for.

After another round it was really starting to heat up, I was on 31 points, and wanted to be in with a shout of winning the next round, so I selected a level nine dare. The rest of the group were clearly not expecting this, and took a while to come up with anything. What they eventually came up with was for me to be tied up to the same tree as Jess, completely naked, and with my head up her shirt as a blindfold. Although Jess objected to this, she had no choice in the matter, having lost, and seemed relaxed enough when I put my head inside her shirt, and against her chest and felt two lumps against the back of my head. While I was there defenceless, the group had a minute or two to do whatever they wanted to me, and when I finally emerged, and had been kicked, scratched, punched, fondled and even kissed. It was later revealed that the kiss was part of another dare, given to Bláthnaid, to get her to 45 points. In the next two dares Alex ended up tied naked to a branch opposite Jess, and Gregg took his total to 38 points.

With Bláthnaid within reaching point of winning, there was nothing for it. I had to go for a level ten. The two others in the game were still discussing my fate, when Jess called, 'Help, guys, I really need a piss now. this finalized my fate. Jess was to call over, when she definitely couldn't hold it any longer, and I would have to get through the foot of undergrowth between me and her with my hands behind my back , and remove her shorts and underwear with my mouth. If she started to piss before I was there, then I had to do it anyway, even if the flow was coming right on me. When the call came from Jess I jumped through the undergrowth between us, knelt down on the muddy floor, and got my teeth around the material of her shorts and starting bringing them down until they got down below her ankles, and she jumped out of them, allowing me to pull them away from her. This left just the problem, of her tight knickers. I grabbed them from below with my teeth, and pulled down, just as they were passing her knees the stream started, I managed to get myself away from the worst of the stream with her knickers still in my mouth, but as I came down towards her feet, I knew I would have to lean back in to allow her to step out of them. As I leant in I felt the splashes on my head intensify, until it was more of a stream than a splash, but I kept going nonetheless, and soon cam out victorious. Although there could only have been a two second interval between the pissing starting, and me escaping I was covered.

I can't remember the exact details, but Bláthnaid chose a 5 pointer, as that was all she needed to reach the total, and Gregg bowed out, as it was impossible for him to win. Because he was the last one in we decided that he should be the dare master for the face off to judge the winner. The first task he set was to give the other one a detailed report of our bodies, this went without too much indecent, and I amazed at how easy I was finding this, considering I would have never done anything like it just a few hours earlier. The second and third task was something similar, although I can't remember what they were, but we were deadlocked. Finally he decided that it would go down to one last head to head challenge. A good old fashioned mud roll. We were given two minutes to get as muddy as possible, and the one who was muddiest after 2 minutes would win. I'd like to say I won, but I never really stood any chance against the gymnast. I just jumped in and rolled around a bit, but she twisted herself into all manner of positions, and then as soon as I stood up satisfied with what I had done, leaped over towards me, as if to give me a hug, and pushed me into what must have been the only dry patch in Ireland, winning the Truth Or Dare game my a mile, and along with it, 4 filthy socks, and £2.50. We released our prisoners from their trees, and allowed them to get dressed, before promising that we would definitely play again,but to keep this a secret, before Alex and Gregg went one way, Jess another, and me and Bláthnaid walking away hand in hand with one another.

MORE TO COME...

After this I'm thinking of picking the story up in 3 or 4 years time, unless you want to here more stories from this kind of time, but they are all fairly similar to this, some are quite funny though. If you want to suggest either way, then just comment below.

Sorry if this bit wasn't brilliant. It's late and I haven't had a cup of tea for hours, so it might well trail off towards the end.

M/Northern Ireland
Limits: Public, Poo
Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Tumblr: http://footballdare.tumblr.com/
footballdare is offline   Reply With Quote