View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:07 AM   #38
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChance View Post
I would love a dare from you. You can either post it here or PM me.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Control, Long-term Denial, Bondage, Name Calling, Teasing

Dislikes: Anal, Pain, Forced Multi-Orgasms, Ruined Orgasms, CBT

Limits: Family, Public, pee/scat, forced joining threads, pics, videos, cross dressing, Illegal, needles

Toys: Vibrator, Household Items, Self-Bondage Equipment (including timed release), Clothespins, Anal Plug, Cock cage
Use your self bondage to tie yourself in a way it's difficult to move but not impossible and you have one hand free to use and set the timer for thirty minutes. Bring yourself to edge using the vibrator. While getting to edge chant each humiliating name you can think of about yourself.

After the edge wait until you are soft and stroke yourself 200 times (up and down counts as one stroke) this time without edging or getting hard. If you edge or get hard wait until you get soft again and start the strokes over. Repeat this until you have completed 1,000 strokes, in sets of 200.

Each set must be started when fully soft. If you manage to complete all of them before the timer releases bring yourself to orgasm. If the timer releases before you have completed them all, however many strokes you have left turn into minutes and wait that many minutes before orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 View Post
Likes- Cum, Piss play, Masturbating, Anal, Humiliation, Online Humiliation( pictures only), Pain, Nudity
Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss drinking
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public, Videos
I only have a vibrator
Wait until you need to pee and then get naked and use your vibe to fuck yourself anally 100 times, after each thrust squeeze your nipples. Start the squeezes softly and on each one go a little harder until it's as hard as you can take. After the 100 ass fucks use the vibe to bring yourself to edge while spanking each ball in turn wit your free hand. Continue the spanks until you have edged.

If it takes you longer than usual to edge because of the spanks, once you have edged administer another 10 spanks with a ruler to each ball and another 20 spanks to each nipple with a ruler and 20 to each butt cheek. If you edged quicker than usual give yourself another 50 anal fucks while stroking yourself with your free hand. If it was about the same amount of time as usual to edge pinch each nipple and ball once.

Lay down in the bathtub/shower and put your legs over your head as far as they can go, before peeing. Try and get it over all of your body and roll a little in it. Once your body is coated in it bring yourself to orgasm while rubbing the pee over and into your skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsame2 View Post
I would love to get a dare from you and will provide a write up. All requested info should be in my signature.
Strip naked and put in your ball gag and medium vibrating butt plug, but keep it turned off for now. Use the vibrating dildo to bring yourself to edge, as you reach the edge turn on the plug too. Stroke yourself to another edge using only three fingers while you concentrate on the sensations from the plug.

Once you have edged again take your suction cup dildo and place it on the ground, remove the plug and lower yourself on to the suction dildo. Go as deep as you can and all the way back up until your legs can't take it anymore and you have to rest.

If you managed less than 50 thrusts this way place a peg on each nipple and then twist them off without opening them. If you managed 51-100 thrusts this way spank each ass cheek 10 times each. If you managed 101+ thrusts this way fuck yourself with it in the same posisition, using one hand to stroke yourself until you orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
I can never resist these...Likes, dislikes, and limits are in sig. Here are my toys
Wait until you need to pee and attach the suction cup dildo to the shower/tub wall, step into the tub, put the plug in and then relieve yourself whilst still fully clothed. As you feel the pee soak through clothes and pool at your feet, bring yourself to edge by rubbing over your wet jeans with one hand while you use the other to pinch your nipples through your shirt and go as far down as you can on the dildo with your mouth. If you gag at any time squeeze your nnipples even harder.

Mouthfuck the dildo until you have managed to edge this way in this position and as you reach the edge go all the way down on the dildo and hold it there for as long as you can. If you last 20 seconds and under before you need to come up for air scoop up a handful of pee and drip it into your mouth. If you last 21-40 seconds before coming up for air, strip off the bottom half of your clothes and bring yourself to another edge in the way you usually do. If you last 41+ seconds before coming up for air strip completely and lie down in the tub and bring yourself to orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Everything should be in my signature! Thanks for this!
Find a secluded and deserted area close to your home and strip naked. (Be sure you can cover up/keep safe if someone happens to walk by!) Insert a plug and then bring yourself to edge, as soon as you have edged you can remove the plug. Take a pen and write on yourself 3 phrases or words related to your kinks and then blindfold yourself and bring yourself to a second edge. As you can no longer see you will have to stay as quiet as you can so that you can hear if you need to cover up.

Once you have reached the second edge put a peg on each nipple, (remove and put the blindfold back on if needed while you attach the pegs) and then flick the pegs as hard as you can without causing them to come off as you state out loud the words written on yourself. Only after you have chanted the words/phrases a minimum of five times at your usual volume of talking can you bring yourself to orgasm, get dressed and go home.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote