View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 03:04 PM   #37
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay- I was sick on and off for quite a while the last few months plus busy with family and took a small break from anything kinky/gd to focus on my health and family. Feeling a little better now though and easing back into kink things and I haven't forgotten about this thread and still plan to get them all sent out as I can. A few more I managed today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
Hi there! Thank you for this opportunity.

Likes and limits are in my signature. Toys and supplies are in the PM Dare link.

Once again, thank you! I look forward to getting a dare.
Get naked except for a diaper and take a caffeine diuretic and suppository. While you wait for them to do their job bring yourself to edge without orgasm as many times as you can. When you feel the need to pee or poop start, see how many edges you are at. If it is less than 10 have another caffeine diuretic and spank each ball twice.

If it is 10 or more write 5 different humiliating words on yourself. (If body writing falls under your messy limit, just chant them out loud instead as you stroke yourself 200 times without edging or cumming.) If you need to pee or poop during the strokes continue stroking anyway.

Did you pee or poop yet? If so slap each inner thigh 10 times. If you managed to hold it in so far reward yourself with another edge. Get as close as you can without going over. If you still haven't peed and/or pooped by now all that is left to do is wait for it to happen. While you wait you will use one hand to pinch each nipple and the other hand to continue pleasuring yourself- again, no orgasm yet.

When your body caves and gives into the demand to pee and poop sit directly on your bottom and smush the mess until you can thoroughly feel it. Only after you have both peed AND pooped can you then bring yourself to an orgasm-but only by rubbing over the top of the diaper, no direct contact anymore.

*I have limited knowledge of caffeine diuretics and suppositories. Change the amount if you need to, to remain safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaper06 View Post
I would like 1 for Sunday if possible. I have a 5 hour dare limit.

I have diapers, condoms, plastic wrap, rope, icy hot, suppositories, suction cup vibrating dildo.
Likes include diapers, cbt, self bondage, orgasm control, cam, wagers, limited anal
Punishments: corner time, a2m, line writing
Limits : publ8c, blood, permanent, family

Thank you so much
Get naked except for a diaper and fill it up with things like shaving foam, custard, etc. Anything messy and sticky, until it is fit to burst. Once it is as full as it can go make sure it is secured tightly to you.

Lay out a handful of balloons around the room. The aim is to throw your butt down on them and pop them, causing the mess in the diaper to mush even more into your skin.

If it takes you longer than 15 minutes to pop all the balloons take a break and fuck yourself anally 100 times and then return to popping the balloons. Only after you have succeeded in popping all of them can you remove the diaper-but however long it took you to pop the ballons x that by 2 and wait that many minutes before cleaning yourself up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pic93boy View Post

dislikes: hurts, cbt, "hard" stuff

limits: face, public, social

toys: only what is in the house - no toys yet

im fully inexperienced and have no toys...
please write me private, because im shy
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Devious View Post
Hi icey!

Saw this and had to ask for a dare! Busy thread!

Here is my likes, limits, toys... Let me know if you have any questions! Sure you can find me pretty easy

likes, limits, toys
Before starting ask Butterfly to hide a ball or similar somewhere and drink 2 glasses of water or juice. Strip naked and put on your puppy hat, collar, leash and red tail plug. Fill up one food bowl with food and one with water and place in the corner of the room and a training pad on the other side of the room and make a pet bed neat the bowls.

Little puppies love playing ball so it's time to go and find it, but of course puppies don't walk on their hind legs so scamper through the apartment as you search for it. When you find it give a few barks of excitement, it's time to play! Use your nose while still on all fours to dribble it back to your starting point and don't forget to pick it up and drop it in excitement a few times as you dribble it.

You must be getting hungry after all that playing so have Butterfly launch some treats at you. Try and catch them in your mouth. If you miss them instead have a few bites from your bowl, no hands of course. If you manage to catch them hump a piece of furniture for one minute while whining and barking.

After the humping/food you will probably need to relieve yourself as the water should be kicking in by now. But you're only a puppy and not housetrained...that's what the pad is for! Make your way over to it and have a good paw and sniff before reliving your bladder. Don't forget the cocked leg. (Not sure how absorbant they are so use more/towels etc as needed!)

We know puppies generally tend to smell whatever pee they find or do so once you are done have a good sniff and little roll. Puppies tire quickly after a bunch of playing so let's get you ready for a nap. Find a piece of furniture to hump to an edge and hold for 7 seconds. If you manage to last the 7 seconds hump to orgasm and the 'nap' is optional. If you can't hold that long bark as you orgasm and then rest your little puppy head for 5 minutes in the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
hi icy
my likes and my limits are in my sig and as for toys/ equipment i'll put them here:
ball gag
rope
two pairs of hand cuffs
collar and leash
duct tape
bra's
panties
butt plug
dog bowl
clothes pegs
large dog cage
candles
blindfold
Strip naked, insert your plug and cuff your hands. Stroke yourself 100 times using only 3 fingers. If you managed to edge from this remove the cuffs and give yourself 20 face slaps, spitting up into the air after each one so it lands on your face.

If you didn't manage to edge remove the cuffs and give each ball 10 hard slaps. Use some rope to tie a knot around a ruler and then place a peg on each side of the rope and attach the pegs to your nipples, letting the ruler hang, like a human desk. If it falls in less than 30 seconds give each ball another 10 slaps. If you can last over 30 seconds without it falling remove it and put on a blindfold and hood.

Furniture doesn't move so your aim is to sit completely still for five minutes Every time you move adds one minute to the five minutes. When you think the required amount of time has passed remove the blindfold and hood to check. If you are more than 5 minutes off either way your next shower will include 30 seconds of cold water.

If you are 2-4 minutes off either way, it's that many hours until you can touch yourself. This includes any touching not just sexual. If you are 1 minute off either way, less than a minute, or guessed correctly, hump yourself to an edge making animal noises that you have never been before.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote