View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 04:41 PM   #35
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
I'll take one, thank you!

All I have in the way of toys is a vibrator, handcuffs, and a small amount of rope.
Start when fully soft and not turned on, use the vibrator to bring yourself to edge, time how long it takes you. If it takes longer than 5 minutes stop touching entirely for 10 minutes and then restart the task over. If it takes less than 5 minutes, complete another 200 strokes without reaching the edge.

Find 5 different pictures of feet you find attractive, for each one stroke another 200 times without edging or cumming, and as you do list the reasons you find them attractive. Once all the strokes are done go back to your reasons and for every letter you wrote is another stroke, for every sentence you wrote is another edge using the vibrator.

All edges and strokes are to be completed consectuively without cumming, if you cum start over until you maage them without cumming. Only then can you orgasm. If you had to start over in the last step add 6 hours denial for every word you wrote to begin immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveR. View Post
I would like a dare.
likes:bondage, cum control, orgasm denial, edging, ruined orgasm, cum eating, humiliation, name calling, pet play, anal

dislikesee, self bondage, spanking

Limits: scat, social suicide, public, blackmail, blood, family, illegal, permanent damage, enema, animals, rape, gay.
i have no toys.
thanks
Fashion a collar and leash from general items like ties, scarves etc and put them on. Once they are on you are transformed into a little puppy. Puppies hump of course, so hump yourself to an edge on the nearest item of furniture.

While humping and edging say out loud every humiliating and demeaning name you can think of about yourself and the predicament you're in. Repeat them over until you have finished humping/edged.

Does it turn you on more? Add another edge while doing the same. If it doesn't make a difference spank each butt cheek 10 times each. Roll on to your back so you are in the belly rub position and bring yourself to another edge while barking. If you stop barking you stop touching. After this edge you can bring yourself to orgasm but can only use three fingers to do so and ruin it, before lapping it all up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs View Post
So Let's go Everything is in the link "Likes, Dislikes and Limits" that's in my signature PS. I don't have any toys.
Start when you already need to pee, say 7/10 on a scale of needing to. Bring yourself to edge once, any way you like. Did it take longer than usual because of the need to pee? If so spank each butt cheek 10 times each. If it was quicker than usual, spank each ball gently once. If it was about the same, edge again and repeat the edge until you are either longer or quicker.

Use spit/lube and generously apply to your bottom before inserting one finger. Go slowly, reapply lube as and when needed. Once you are comfortable bring your finger in and out ten times, as slow or as fast as you like. Did it arouse you more? If so do another ten finger thrusts. If it didn't spank each butt cheek 10 times each and reapply the lube. Once applied use a pen/sharpie instead of fingers, again go as slow as you need to and reapply as you need to. Once you have the sharpie comfortably in use it for 5 thrusts and then remove. Edge again.

Reapply lube and use your fingers for 10 anal thrusts again, by now you should be loosening up a little. Edge after the thrusts, apply more lube and do 10 finger thrusts. Repeat until you are loose enough to safely and comfortably able to do 25 deeper thrusts. Go slowly, apply more lube if you need to. Breathe slowly and try not to tense up as that makes it tighter and harder. *If it is too much at any point, stop immediately and go to the next step instead.

After your thrusts complete three more edges, each one needs to be started after getting fully soft again and with 10 spanks to each butt cheek between each. Once the edges and spanks are complete you can either orgasm while fucking yourself with your fingers or you can wait until you're at a 9.5/10 of needing to pee and then orgasm.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: