Thread: Fiction: Better in Person
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
Alice0258

Default Better in Person

Hello! I was encouraged by scguycola to write a story for the forum, so here it is!!

To: SubOwner5678
I'm really excited sir. After all this time just messaging you, I'm finally going meet you. And spend an entire two weeks!!!

I pushed myself up from my computer chair, going to my closet to get dressed. I was still in my underwear, the black strapless lace bra and black lace crotchless thong like my master had requested. I scoured my closet for the perfect outfit, making sure he would like it. I decided on a white camisole that was almost too small for me and a pair of black shorts that barely even covered my ass. I'd packed away most of my clothes into a bag, ready for the plane.

I'd been talking to this guy online for the better part of six months. At first it was just simple games of truth or dare, then I started getting more and more comfortable with him and I sent pictures, but he's never seen my face. I've always been too self conscious and insecure about my looks to send anything with my face in it. Now, I'm pretty much owned by him, and I'm going to spend two weeks with him in his house.

I'm excited too. It's much more fun to play in person.

I blushed at that, and felt myself grow a little wet. I hadn't came in two weeks, and I haven't even touched myself in one week, to my master's orders. He wanted me horny and squirming when I got to him.

I'm about to leave for my plane now sir. I'll text you when I get to the airport.

I did a once over of my room, making sure I had everything I needed. I had all of my toys packed away into my suitcase. He'd encouraged me to buy most of them. So far, I had four different dildos, ranging from "I can barely feel it inside me" to "this actually hurts to push all the way in". I had a medium sized, basic vibrator with only one speed, a high powered, wireless, wifi accessible remote controlled bullet with twelve settings (the wifi accessible allowed him to control it from the comfort of his home), and a rabbit with three basic settings. I had a set of small anal beads and a two butt plugs, one small and one not so small. I felt awkward about carrying these onto the plane with me, but I didn't really care.

Take your bullet and small butt plug on the plane with you, put them in your backpack. Along with the arousal gel I sent you, and a small container of lube (no bigger than what the plane allows, a small vial of KY Jelly or something packed away into a Vaseline container would do for now, although I'd love to see you being searched at the terminal and the security guard pulling out KY Jelly)

Oh jeez. I bit my lip and breathed in sharply, I'm in for an interesting plane ride. I quickly found my bullet and plug, making sure I had the charging cord for the vibe, and the small tube of arousal gel disguised as a lip balm, and moved them all to my carry on backpack. I found a bottle of lube from my suitcase and ran to my bathroom to find the little container that said Vaseline, I kept this exactly for this reason.

Yes sir. They're all in my backpack now. I'm kind of scared for my plane ride but also really excited.

I did another once over, and decided I was satisfied with what I had. I grabbed my laptop and charger and put it in my backpack, then grabbed my phone from my bed and texted Master.

Laptop is away in my backpack now sir, I'll have to text you from now on. There's wifi on the plane so I can message you there.

I made my way downstairs, grabbed my keys from the table beside the door, and walked out to my car. I was so excited I was practically shaking.

Don't think you'll get to cum just yet my darling, remember I have the remote to the vibe.

I pouted, but I was still excited. I sent back a text really quick before I pulled out of my driveway.

Yes sir. I'm in the car now, so no texting and driving. See you soon xxx

The drive to the airport was quick, and I found myself getting nervous. My flight was in a little under forty five minutes.

I immediately went to check in when I got to the airport, and didn't waste any time going through security. I was terrified they were going to question the vibe and plug in my backpack, but they didn't even search my backpack, just asked me to show the liquids I had, which literally only consisted of the "Vaseline" I'd brought.

My flight was now due to take off in a half hour, and boarding started in fifteen minutes.

Everything is going swimmingly sir. I'll be there with you shortly

I found a spot to sit in a random row of seats, tapping my foot. I was a weird mix of nervous and excited. My phone buzzed in my lap, making me jump.

Go to the bathroom, take your laptop with you. Hook up the vibe to the airports wifi, it's the same server even on the planes.

I blushed, knowing what was coming. I stood up, and found my way to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall. I pulled my laptop and vibe out from my backpack, hooking the vibe to the laptop. It was a short process to hook it up to the wifi, and soon enough, I had completed my master's orders.

Hooked up and ready to go sir!!

The second my phone reported that he had read the message, the vibe came to life in my hand, going off a few times and then stopping.

You know what to do now.

Yes sir.

I slowly slid the vibe in, savouring the sensation. I couldn't really feel it when it was there, but I knew it was there. I was honestly surprised it hadn't started vibrating yet.

Take the arousal gel and put three pumps directly to your clit. No touching otherwise. And definitely no cumming. Insert the plug now as well, use as little lube as possible.

He really was trying to make this difficult on me, wasn't he? I did as he said, and immediately a minty coolness spread throughout me, which quickly turned to a pulsing warmth. I bit back a moan. I coated the plug in a small amount of lube, and slowly slid it into my ass. I loved the feeling of being stuffed full, though this plug only made itself known when I was walking.

Done sir. Boarding is starting soon sir, I'll have to go for a bit but soon I'll be able to talk to you with my laptop.

I put my laptop and the arousal gel back in my backpack, then made my way toward the gate. They had been announcing that my flight was boarding for the past five minutes.

I made it to the gate just in the nick of time, and as the woman was inspecting my ticket, the bullet came to life inside me, sending rapid fire vibrations through my core. I bit my lip to avoid moaning out loud. The vibrations stopped as soon as they started.

I quickly found my seat, I was in a window seat with nobody beside me, perfect. I put my backpack in the floor beneath my legs and checked my phone. I would have to turn it off soon.

Have a safe and fun flight my darling. I'll see you in two hours.

I took that as a final goodbye, and that he didn't really want me to message him on my laptop, so I turned my phone off and made myself comfortable.

Three minutes into the safety demonstration, the vibe came to life again. It was on high, nonstop. I let out a small noise that was almost inhuman, causing people to turn around and the flight attendant to glare at me. I quickly regained my composure. The vibe kept going, and soon my breathing quickened and shallowed. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. Surely he wasn't going to make me cum? I fought it off as long as I could, and just as I reaches the very edge, almost tipping over-

It stopped. I should have known better.

The vibe came back to life again, this time on it's lowest setting, just barely there. It wasn't enough to make me cum anytime soon, but just enough to keep me squirming and unable to focus on anything.

The rest of the plane ride was pretty uneventful. The vibe moved up a few levels or changed patterns every so often, but it mainly stayed on a low, constant vibration.

I started tapping my foot in anticipation when the captain announced that we around be landing soon. I was so excited. I knew my master would be waiting at the terminal for me.

I put everything back in my backpack, though I didn't have much out to begin with. I was just trying to busy myself.

The plane finally landed, and I got off of it as soon as I could. I followed everybody else to the terminal, and immediately started searching for my master.

I saw him, standing in a suit and tie. The entire suit was black, making him look powerful. He was holding a sign that had my username on it, which made me blush.

I started walking towards him, and the vibe sped up. I noticed he had one hand in his pocket. As I walked towards him, the vibe continued to speed up. He held his arms open wide, and I could see the remote in his hands, skilfully controlling the dial with one hand. He'd always told me how he wanted a hug the first time we met. I practically ran into his arms, and the vibe turned all the way up, nearly exploding with short bursts of vibrations. His arms wrapped around me, and I let out a moan.

"Sir..." I whined, my legs going shaky. The only thing holding my legs up was his arms. "Please..."

"Let go." He whispered in my ear. His voice was sexy, and raspy, and it was enough to send me over the edge. I came right then and there in the airport terminal.

After the last few shocks of pleasure washed through me, I looked up at him. He smiled at me, and I knew in that moment, the next two weeks were going to be absolutely amazing.

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Dislikes: hidden public, rubber band snaps
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Alice0258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alice0258 for this post: