View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 08:24 PM   #19
Loki61

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
5, average but generally ok with it, and the fun of being seen is not all about being perfect

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female, I don't care particularly if guys see, but the excitement is from women

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) anywhere legal and not going to offend someone who didnt want to see

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yep

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, any reasonably simple game
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? it wouldn't be as fun if both didn't happen some
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? win

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yep, nude beaches, locker room

7. Do you like to streak? allergic to police so no in rl

8. What's your best exposure memory? any time someone who is having fun dares me

9. Do you post on exposure websites? haven't yet

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? playing truth or dare as a kid

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yep

12. What's your best example of being exposed? playing truth or dare in a group and being dared to strip and do something

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) havent tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? although I'm not a sub....being dared to be the waiter for a small women's tea and having them pick on my and eventually making me strip and cum for them.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) no face other than one on one with someone I've known a long time

Likes : exhibitionism/voyerism, giving commands, being dared, mild humiliation, ok with mild pain
limits: moderate to severe pain, family, stool, vomit, illegal, social suicide, personal information, face, orgasm denial over 48 hours

Kik lokidada telegram loki61
Loki61 is offline   Reply With Quote