View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #136
Bigtitswhore

Back! Took a short break for MLK. There is talk of taking a longer break soon to let me recouperate. But we'll see.

Maybe if it loses enough momentum...

In any case, I must say I enjoyed WATCHING dares alot more than I enjoyed doing them!!

Revenge is sweet if short lived!!

First started with James in a pink thong. Finally a guy can see what a pain those things are!

Also revealing. Nasty.

First started with Lisa's exercise dare. She was ok at first but started getting pretty sweaty pretty quickly. She was quite mbarssed getting naked, although I'd done it enugh times I dunno why!

VEry good dare overall, kept her nked for awhile, and moving around alot. Sorry i'm not better at descirbing her dares... dunno why she's not doin it herself. I'll make her next time!

Then Lisa got to relive one of my least favorite dares, now one of my favorites. She reluctantly stripped to her bra and panties (both black)
Once blindfolded and led outside she started protesting, but havng done it myself, I had no mercy for her. Then she had to put PB & cholate down her panties (Awesome)
Which was super gross, as again, I know. She was trying not to scream, but half naked in the middle of the woods, so she kept quite. Then came the wedgie.. her panties snapped almost immedately, but she ate the leftovers. Being clothed while in the woods gave me a whole new pecpetice on the events.

DareMe: Made her get the mail in bra and panties. This took her to a more public space than we usually use and it was awesome. She hated it! Thanks for the dare!

Other 2 were harder as we didn't go out to the storeat all that day. and have no vibrator. But please submit more!

CrazyDare2000- Awesome dare. She put the duct tape over her vagina i couldn't stop laughing. Her balance is horriable, and she fell over quickly- leading to a pen in her bum. She looked like she antedto cry at this,but if you've seenwhat i've vbeen through and as often as I wanted to cry... you can understand why i had no mercy.

unforantly after that and a few spankings (also awesome!) she was nowhere near orgasm (just couldn't do it in a group setting) so i let her off. Still, i hope to hear from you again next monday! (and not before)

MasterO- will play this game next monday durng the lisa/ james dare time. For now it's back to just me.

Which means I'll be catching up on Jomo's dare ASAP I guess.